Before He Cheats

Honestly? Tommy would have done it either way. Even if he knew he would get caught, he would have done it. There was no stopping him once he was on a rampage, and all his friends knew it, streaming or not.

For you see, Tommy had an arranged girlfriend and everything. His parents were never around, and when they were, they just wanted to set him up for a girl that could help him be set for life. The girl they set him up with was fairly nice, and they decided if they were going to be in a relationship, it would be strictly platonic. Tommy was too young for romance, in his humble opinion, but he was perfectly fine with platonically loving the girl, which she agreed. They got close, and Tommy started really liking her platonically.

Then, he learns, she's out in a bar (she's 18, and a skank), getting lazy all over the man who had the broadest shoulders and shit. He had been out, getting the food she had asked for for their movie binge the next day, when he saw her. She was grinding into the lap of some 21 year old who looked the thickest there. She was kissing all over him, and whispering and muttering.

Yeah, they weren't involved romantically or sexually. Their relationship was strictly platonic boyfriend and girlfriend. But they were still in a relationship. And she was cheating on him with the thickest bitch in the closest bar to his house? He was outraged.

So, he did what any person would. He wrote words and just drew lines into her Ferrari with a key, writing his name into the seats. He slashed all her tires, and brought down a baseball bat on both of her headlights. He then left her car there, with a simple note of Think before you cheat, ya bitch, before going home.

He sighs the instant he gets home. He heads upstairs, grabbing a string cheese from the fridge, before booting up his PC. After a few minutes of waiting, he opens Discord and joins a random VC in the server made for all of those streaming friends. Thankfully, he knows no one is streaming.

Times like this, he missed his Business Bay bois. Not a lot of people knew this, but the 5 of them (Wispexe included) almost got into a platonic relationship. It didn't happen because of the one time his parents chose to interfere, but he misses them. Don't get him wrong, he talks to them almost every single day, but it never made the ache go away. They could be using pet names, or having excuses to meet up, or getting to joke online during streams, or break the internet on Twitter. He could've probably moved out of his goddamn empty house. The other 4 were living together, he had encouraged them to still do the poly platonic relationship even without him. He wanted to cuddle with them, or joke about Luke's shit cooking, or have a friendly fight with Wisp or Deo about setups.

He wanted them.

"Tomy, mate, you okay?" Tommy snaps back to reality when he hears Phil.

"Oh- uh, yeah." He replies, shaking the thoughts out of his head, and turning on his camera.

"Tommy, you're crying." Ranboo says worriedly, and Tommy startles.

He reaches a hand up, feeling wet tears slide down his cheeks. "Huh, I guess I am." He mutters quietly.

"Is everything okay dude?" Sapnap asks, a bit hesitant on if he should be the one to speak up.

He nods slowly. "Yeah, I was just missing some people while lost in thought. It happens."

He notices Niki, Wilbur, Phil, Ranboo, Techno, Jack, and Sykkuno still, Corpse's breath faltering for a split second.

"Is this about them?" Niki asks quietly, slight sadness filling her voice.

Tommy nods. "Yeah, yeah it is."