Chapter-5

Third person POV.

After a the fight everyone too tired to discuss anything with each other.
"All of you guys go home and get a good rest. We'll discuss everything when we meet at the Eiffel tower at midnight after our partial." Ladybug commanded.
"Yes Ladybug!" Everyone's voice boomed through the silence.
"Ok then. Buy guys! Bug out!" Ladybug swinged away form there.

Time skip after stopping a robbery and reaching home.

Marinette's POV.

I dropped of my rooftop with a thud. I dropped of my transformation.
Tikki flew out and fall in my hand. By looking at her she looked really tired.
"Here Tikki, take a cookie." I said.
"Thanks Mari!" She said said softly. I went down and was greeted by the kwamis. "Welcome back great gurdien" all of them greeted. I just nodded my head and let Tikki rest on a side of my bed.
"Marinette quickly come down your Nona's here and we're celebrating our heros Victory today." Maman shouted from downstairs.
"Coming Maman!" I shouted back.

I was really tired to do anything but I can't tell my parents that I'm Ladybug and I just fought of the villain. I straightened my appearance and Faked A Smile while going down.
"Marinetta, ma little fairy!" Nona Gina said excitedly while capturing me in her bear hug.
"Nona! I really missed you!" I said returning her hug.
"You look so tired Marinetta! You should eat and sleep more!" Nona scolded me while leaving me from her bear hug. "Mom, actually that's what we wanted to talk Bout with you." Papa said his head down.
"What is it Tom?" Nona asked papa.
"Actually Mom Mari here is bullied by her friends for a lier in her school. Froe that everything has been really hard for her to deal with. And Jagged Stone has sent her an offer to be his personal designer and go with him in his hometown." Papa said shocking me and Nona.
Oh come on, how come I was never never told about it? Hmph! Not fair! I thought dejectedly. Maman cought up on where dad stopped.
"So we're thinking that Mari should go with Jagged Stone to there and  once you told us that you had a friend in Gotham. So we wanted you to be with her. Jagged Stone is a busy person." Maman said Nona expectedly. Nona's face looked so thoughtful. I was having all the negetive thoughts at once.
What if Nona didn't want me? What if she thought I'm weak? What if she thought I am a burden!? What if..my thoughts came to a pause listen to Nona's answer. I was really shocked.
"I'll sue all those who bullied ma little fairy. And of course I'll be with her with me after Jagged Stone's concert."
We all were really happy hearing that.

After all those discussion we started our celebration. We ate cakes and sweets. A lot more people came to buy sweets to celebrate there day. In the middle I sneaked few sweets to my Kwamis. To be honest I'm really happy. I'm finally getting out of this toxic environment.

Goodbye Paris it is the start of my new life..............

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hello everyone! I hope you'll enjoying my books! I'm trying to put my best in them. Please comment if you want anything included in the book 😊!

Smrilie out 😉!