Flowers

When Tommy is finally let go, he doesn't seek out anyone that everybody expects him to. He doesn't seek out Tubbo or Ranboo or Puffy. He doesn't seek out Techno or Phil or Ghostbur. Instead, he receives s hug and forehead kiss from Sam and Ponk and then he seeks out 4 people; Quackity, George, Eret, and Purpled. An odd combo for most, but the perfect one for him. He finds them in Eret's castle, holed up in Eret's personal room. Eret had a room for all of them, yes. And he had a room that, to the public eye, was his, and that he used often. But, it wasn't his own room. He had his own secret room, not even the staff or guards knew. Tommy finds the 4 of them there. They are practically covered in flowers. It was a stress and possessive thing. Making flower crowns or other accessories helped Purpled with his stress. Quackity, Eret, and George as hybrids and a descendant (Quackity a duck and shapeshifter, Eret a ghast, and George a Herobrine descendant), were possessive of their family and close friends. They covered in them with things the 3 loved. In this case, it was flowers. "Guys?" Tommy mutters from the now open doorway, body shaking, tears forming, and vision blurring. "Tommy?" Purpled asks softly, his hands faltering in his flower bracelet making at the sight of him. "Hey Purps." That's all Tommy has to say before his siblings are rushing over. He falls into them gratefully, and love how much care they take as they lead him to Eret's bed. "Dad said you were dead..." George says as soon as they've all settled down.

Tommy sighs. "I was. I was... dead. Over and over and over again. Dream killed me multiple times a day. Hours up here are days in the void. After the first 2 days he killed me up here before reviving me? I was stuck in the void with Evil Schlatt and Alivebur for a month. It was scary, they were scary. And the reviving and death turned my hair white." "Are you... mad at dad?" Eret asks hesitantly. Tommy shakes his head. "Half the first week was spent with him fixing the issue. By then, he had to leave me in there. He couldn't risk Dream. I would be mad at him if he let Dream free to come and ruin everyone's life. I'm just happy he found me even after I was proclaimed dead." Purpled wraps his arms tight around his twin. "Please never leave us again." Quackity mutters, laying them down, and tucking them in his wings. "I won't. I don't want to die and go back there. And I love you all too much."