Headcannons

Highschool!AU: Quackity is (obviously) the mother of the friend group, and carries around everything the others may need to pass throughout the day. He is especially a mother hen to his lovers, Karl and Sapnap, and the younger ones, Purpled, Tommy, Ranboo, Tubbo, Drista, and Lani. He has a soft spot for Fundy after Wilbur turned to the dark side with Schlatt, and he holds a disdain for Schlatt and Wilbur because of the havoc they are trying to wreak on the lives of the people he lovesMany assume Wilbur was the father figure to Tommy when he was little, because that's how everybody else tells it. However, what really happened was while Philza and Techno were out on quests, Wilbur was out with Schlatt, getting stoned or drunk (can be in any au, modern, canon, etc), and because Quackity was with Schlatt at the time (Schlatt is older than him and had Tubbo with someone else before getting with Quackity) he was forced to take care of Tubbo and Quackity. So, really, Tommy's first word was "Mama" and they were said towards Quackity, and his second word was "brother" which was said to TubboYou know how Quackity has a building for himself, and each of his soon to be husbands? While he also has an individual building for each of the minors, Fundy, Niki, Jack, Drista, and Lani included. For Niki, Jack and Fundy since they are technically adults gets the riskier side, with alcohol and such, while the others are with no alcohol, but packed full of drugs, since he knows they can handle them (besides Ranboo, who gets delicacies from the End, like chorus fruit and so forth, imported specifically for him from a different server, mayne Hermitcraft or 2b2t)Doing this one again; Charlie is Tubbo. Vaggie is Tommy (platonic!!!). Angel Dust is Quackity. Valentino is Schlatt. Cerri Bomb is Wilbur. Radio Demon is Dream. Husk is Karl and Sapnap. And on the other side, Blitzo (the o is silent) is (idk yet). Moxxie is Fundy. Millie is 5up. Loona is Skeppy.Among Us AU: Whenever Quackity is imposter, he avoids killing the minors because he knows of their trauma (connecting this universe to an irl minecraft universe). Instead, he kills everyone else, blames it on his partner (depending on who it is), and then gets himself caught. This is so he doesn't have to hurt the minors anymoreMama Q enforces family dinner for at least 2 nights out of a 7 night week. As such, chaos ensues. I mean, who would they be if it wasn't for the chaos?Tommy is, by adoption, Quackity's brother. But, after Alyssa leaving (really dying but they don't know that), what happened between their parents (Ponk and Sam), George's slumber for long periods of time (which is forced by Dream or DreamXD, take your pick), and Eret disappearing, Tommy started calling Quackity his mom. The other minors along with Jack, Niki, and Fundy followed along.