Awesam Family (Including Tommy)

When Tommy was young, around 6, when he met SBI. Tommy was a street urchin. He had tried to steal by Phil, and hadn't got caught until the next day. The family of 3 took him from his daily life, and gave him a famiky. They were a happy family, Phil and Techno only leaving for expeditions for a week (a week and a half at most).
At least, that's how the story was told. But that's not actually how it went.
Tommy was 8, almost 9, when he was found by SBI. He was a street urchin, yes, but he was never caught. Even by them. The only reason they ended up truly meeting was Philza somehow knew he was a street urchin and his hero complex made him 'save' Tommy.
Tommy was young, and wary, but accepted. It went well, for a total of a month. He had made friends, got to know the family friends. And then the 3 left on a months long expedition, barely even saying goodbye.
That's when Tommy realized he was stuck. Philza had adopted him. If he left, he would be hunted down by Techno.. If he stayed alone again in a small ass cottage, which would drive him crazy.
That's when he truly met Sam and Ponk.
He had met Georhe, Eret, and Quackity before (their kids), but he had never met the couple. They were nice and friendly and funny, just like their children. They didn't want anything from him either, just wanted to talk. Offer a place to stay while SBI was away.
He accepted.
And since then, he's lived with Dude-Drops family. Well, actually, in all honesty, they were his family. They were there when he presented as an avian hybrid. They were there for his birthdays. They were there when he had mental breakdowns or PTSD induced panic attacks. They helped him with his trauma. They loved him.
And SBI? SBI didn't do shit.
He's with his true family when it goes down.
"Toms!? Can you get the door!?" Sam calls from the other room.
"Sure dad!" He exclaims right back, pausing his show on the resdtone tv and standing up to get the door. There, he finds Wilbur, Phil, and Techno. His mood darkens, but he hides it well.
"Who is it?" Sam calls after he hears the door open.
"It's SBI!" Tommy calls back, and Wilbur flashes a maniac looking grin.
The rest of the family drop what they are doing at Tommy's words. They all scramble to get to the living room, where Tommy has let SBI in, and is leading them to the couch.
"So, what brings you here, Phil?" Ponk asks, tryihg to sound casual (an somewhat succeeding).
"We heard through the grapevine that apparently Tommy thinks you're his family, mate. And we just came to collect him." The avian explains, and all of them tense.
"I'm not going to shit, bitch." Tommy hisses right back, backing up so his back is against Eret's chest.
"Young man-" Philza starts, but Tommy cuts him off by waving his hands in front of him.
"No- I can't- I can't deal with this right now, I am so fucking stressed it's not even funny. I have fucking finals in a week, and I have to also prepare this goddamn party for later this week with Ran and Tubs. You- Just leave, okay? You aren't my family and never will be." He turns after he's done, and buries his face into Eret's chest. Eret holds him close, content.
"Tommy-" Wilbur starts, but George cuts him off this time.
"You heard him. Get the fuck out of our house." He says sharply, and slowly, SBI obeys.
Tommy never sees them again, and he finally gets to be happy