Family

They got my blood up in their veins

I get a cut, they feel my pain

"Tommy, come back here!" Wilbur exclaims excitedly, trying to act angry, but miserably failing.

"See ya later, bitch!" The blond streamer replies, sticking his tongue out.

Suddenly, Sapnap tackles him, and a squeal erupts from his throat when he starts to tickle the slightly younger boy.

"Say uncle!" Sapnap exclaims, tickling the boy's side fervently.

"B-B-Boo! Tu-ubs!" He exclaims instead, peals of laughter interrupting each word.

Suddenly, Ranboo appears in all his 6'6" glory, Tubbo right behind him. They both hold a single water balloon, maniacal grins on their faces.

"Release our platonic husband, or we will attack." Tubbo says calmly, something flashing in his eyes.

Sapnap scrambles to get away, and in his haste, he accidentally makes it so Tommy scrapes his leg on the gravel beneath them. It's not that big, but it does start to bleed, and Tommy hisses in pain.

"Sap!" Tommy exclaims, and that's all the 2 minors need before they throw their water balloons at Sapnap, hitting their mark with a wet splash.

"Guys!" Sapnap exclaims, before a devious smile crosses his face. He rushes over to his 2 best friends, Dream and George, and gives them a big, wet hug.

The minors laugh at that, completely forgetting that Tommy scraped his leg and is now bleeding.

"Sappy! Come hug us!!" Karl whines, Quackity and him opening their arms.

Sapnap laughs, but obeys, rushing over to hug his fiances.

They got my heart, they got my soul

They know the stuff nobody knows

"Tommy? Are you ready? Mom says I have to take you to school!" Tommy glances with wide eyes at his door, before looking back down at his shaking hands. He tries to wipe his tears away, but they just keep falling.

"Today is an online day, sis! You don't have to take me to shit!" He exclaims right back, letting his persona slip on.

"Whatever then." She mutters, before Tommy can hear as she walks away.

Tommy stands on shaky legs, before gently collapsing into his streaming chair. He clicks through Discord, and calls the first contact he sees.

It rings for about 5 seconds, before a sleepy looking Technoblade appears on screen, rubbing his eyes.

"Tommy?" He asks, sleep clear in his voice.

"Shit- Tech, did I wake you?" He asks, eyes wide.

"No, I've just been up all night, we all kinda were. Just got back to the hotel room. What's wrong?"

"I-" His throat closes up, and more tears start falling from his eyes. His hands are shaking even worse, and he wishes his parents had let him go to this meetup like the last one.

"Tommy, would you like me to go get Ranboo, Tubbo, and Purpled? They are right down the hall." Techno asks, his usual monotone voice coated with worry.

He nods frantically. "Please."

Techno nods, and his camera turns off as he starts moving. Tommy tries to wipe away his tears once again, or at least calm his shaking hands, but it doesn't help one bit.

"Guys, Tommy needs you." He hears Technoblade say, before his camera turns back on, and there sits Ranboo, Tubbo, and Purpled.

"Toms, what's wrong?" Purpled asks softly.