Platonic Husbands or Not (Only Few Know)

"Us against the world?" Purpled asks the slightly younger blond boy quietly, offering one of the rings he had found earlier that week.

"Us against the world!" Tommy agrees with his fellow 8 year old, grabbing the ring Purpled offers and giving Purpled one of his own.

They slip the rings on, and grin at each other.

"Now, if we ever get separated, then we can find each other!"

"Pinky swear it's us forever, Purp?"

"Pinky swear, Toms."

-

"Mama, Papa, where are we going? And why can't Q and E come too?" Tommy asks, a pout on his face.

"Well, Toms, George's boyfriend, you remember Dream, invited us to his server along with George, since we're friends with Bad, Callahan, Sap, and so forth. But Q and E can't come yet because he only wants a few people at first. Plus, E and Q have some things they have to wrap up. But, because you are too young to just stay with one of them, you are coming with us as well." Ponk explains.

"Plus, you'll finally get to meet the others." Sam adds.

Tommy huffs, readjusting his gloves he always wears. "Fine! I hope there's another kid my age."

"Sam! Ponk!" As soon as Bad lays his eyes on his friends he hasn't seen in awhile, he brightens.

"Bad!" Sam greets in return, shrinking down to his human form. Hugs go all around, and Tommy stands off to the side, feeling out of place.

"Oh! Tommy, come here," Sam waves him over and he obeys his dad.

"Bad, Skeppy, Callahan, Alyssa, this is Tommy! We adopted him 4 years ago." Ponk introduces.

"That reminds me!" Bad turns, exclaiming something in phantom which no one else can understand (besides Skeppy and Tommy, but none of them know that).

Another little boy comes running up, and Tommy freezes when he sees who it is. Their eyes lock, the other boy freezing as well.

"Toms!" Purpled exclaims, rushing forward, and Tommy follows suit. Tommy tackles Purpled in a hug, both of them laughing and overall happy.

"Tommy, do you know him?" George asks, clearly surprised like everyone else.

The 2 boys sit up, facing the adults.

"Yeah, yeah! We've been friends since we were 5 and found each other on the street! My family abandoned me to die, and his older brother left him in a park! We also have matching rings!" Tommy explains, before the pair of boys take off the gloves they've been wearing for who knows how long and brandishing their rings.

"We've been married for 4 years." Purpled adds on with a small grin.

"That's adorable." Sapnap coos, and everyone else laughs.

"Aren't you, like, 12?" George asks, confused.

"Yes." The 2 deadpan simultaneously, earning even more laughs.

The 2 think they could get used to this.

-

"Tommy, don't. Please." Purpled's voice is small, and shaking. He reaches forward, grabbing Tommy's face so they look at each other, eye to eye.

"I-I have to Purp. You know I have to. And besides, I have 2 lives left, I'll be fine." Tommy replies, bringing one of his own hands up to hold Purpled's, the other pulling Purpled into a hug.