❁39:Chance❁

"No!" Jungkook suddenly shouted as both the boys looked at him in confusion.

"What happened, Jungkook?" Jin asked as he watched JK stood up from the couch and come to them.

"You're not coming with us for dinner? Why?" Jungkook asked raising his voice a little. Jimin was taken aback by the question.

"Because I'm going out with my friend. That's why" He said calmly.

"So you are choosing this friend over us, huh? This friend of yours is more important than us?" Jungkook shouted as Jin was surprised by the way he was acting. He was very sad since the morning because he wasn't getting the same attention he used to get. And now, Jimin was also hiding things from him too. He didn't know why but it made him sad. Made him jealous.

"Jungkook-ahh! He's going out with his friend on dinner. How is that choosing someone over other? Stop being illogical.You are talking nonsense." Jin scolded.

"No hyung, I'm not." Jungkook said as Jimin crossed his hands not understanding the reason why he's creating such a scene on a small things.

"Who is this friend even? Why are you not telling me?" JK asked again.

"He's my old friend" Jimin replied trying his best to be as calm as possible and maintain his composure.

"That's what you keep telling me. Can't you just tell me his name?" Jungkook was shouting at this point.

"Why?" Jimin shouted this time.

"Why do I have to tell you anything, huh?" Jimin asked as Jungkook was about to say something but Jimin interrupted him.

"Isn't it my choice whether I want to tell you about something or not? And why do you even care? Isn't it better if you have to go to eat dinner without me? At least you won't have to tolerate me like you said." Jimin yelled as Jungkook felt guilty when he realised how he once said that he was tolerating Jimin just because he was a band member.

"Listen Jimin, I've already apologized and if you want, I can apologize again. So please stop avoidin-" Before Jungkook could complete, Jimin interrupted him again.

"I don't want your apology." Jimin shouted, his eyes were bloody red from the anger he was holding in for too long.

"You called me a burden, remember? You said you wished I was never a part of BTS. You called me fat, ugly, selfish and what not! You made me feel I was good for nothing. Didn't you said me to stay away from you? Then why? Why do you want me to come with you? You should be happy now that I'm avoiding you. You should be happy now that you don't have to tolerate me. You should be happy that I'm not a burden on you anymore. Can't you just let me be the way I am?" Jimin said, as tears of anger fell from his eyes.

Jungkook stood right in front of him, not knowing what to say. Yeah, he said all those things and he was at fault which he accept but he was trying his best to get things together. However, seeing Jimin cry in front of him, he started panicking. He didn't mean to make Jimin cry.

He just wanted his old Jimin back. He was not happy how Jimin was avoiding him. But in his way of trying to make things better, he messed up badly. He stepped forward a little to hold Jimin when he realized the boy was shaking from anger. However, Jimin harshly swayed his hands away.

"Why are you touching me, huh? Don't you said me not to touch you that day. Then don't touch me now" Jimin reminded.

Jungkook's heart clenched on the words. These were his own words that he once said to Jimin. However, he never realized how hurting these words were until now that he was listening it himself. Jimin remembered everything. Every single thing he said and that's when he realized that the damage he has done was so much that it looked unrepairable.

"Jimin I-" Without even listening to anything that Jungkook was about to say, Jimin walked passed him as he went to his room before closing the door with a bang sound.

Tears filled Jungkook's eyes as he didn't had a clue on what he was going to do now? Is everything going to be like this forever? Will Jimin never be the same old Jimin to him once again.

He wanted to scream that he accept that it was all his fault. He knew it. And now, all he wanted was to be forgiven once so that he could show Jimin that he was actually sorry for what he had done.

All he wanted was a chance. One chance.

Just like how Jimin wanted a chance from him when he confessed his love to him.

But that was the problem. He didn't give Jimin any chance to prove himself even when Jimin begged for it and that's why, he felt like he didn't deserve any chance too.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

I can't believe it

I can't believe it. Is it even real? Just some days ago, my story ranked first on #bottomjimin and now my story is ranking first on #jikook too, I can't breathe omg.

There was a time when I was just writing the chapters and feeling like no one is reading it. Every single day, I felt like giving up but then I was like, "just one more chapter. Maybe someone will read my story tomorrow."

Now that my story is getting so much love, I can't tell you guys how much I love y'all. I was literally jumping like a little kid in happiness all day.

Plus, BTS song BUTTER broke the record for most watched video in 24 hours and it just doubled my happiness. Congratulations to all of you.

I don't know how to thank all of you in words. I can just say that you all are the best.

Thank you for everything. ♡

See y'all in the next chapter.

Till then, peace out. (◕‿-)