22.Happy

Mew: Mew is totally indulged in his feelings....he is enjoying all this and now he is expecting more ...Mew holds Gulf's hand and directed it under his pants...he wants him to touch the real thing and take care of that....

Mew flinched when Gulf actually touched his things and in the next minute, Mew is moaning loud coz Gulf is stroking his member ...

Mew: ahhh Mau...ahhhhh Mew's grabbed Gulf's shirt he bit his lips hard....his head is leaned more under his pillow...aahhh Gulf....

After few stokes Mew came into Gulf's hand ...there is complete silence in the room and no one moved from their place for some time...but after sometime Gulf slides his hands from Mew's pants ...Mew grabbed his hand and took a tissue to clean ...he cleaned Gulf's hand and look at him...You are beautiful...

Gulf didn't say anything...Mew move his hands towards Gulf's trouser...and said in a husky tone now let me help you...

Gulf immediately grabs Mew's hand no thanks I am okay go and get change Mew gets up from the bed and runs inside the washroom...Mew smiled..aww did he touched me like....Mew hides his face in his palms..

He thought...did he just gave me pleasure...we even kissed...so that means he also likes me...aww that means I like him too ....am I in love...?? Are we husbands now...did he accepted our relationship...is he fallen for me...Mew took a bath thinking all this ...he spends more time in the washroom coz he is feeling shy to face his Mau...

After taking bath when Mew came he didn't find gulf in the bed...maybe he went down...Mew started searching for gulf so he can ask what Gulf feels for him...but the moment he comes out of his room he bumped into someone...

Saint: what you were doing in Gulf's room?? don't you have eyes??

Mew: This is my room too and I am staying here?? Why are you here so early??...

Saint: why are you staying here by the way??

Mew: coz guest room's washroom has water clogging issue...

Saint: Liar Liar pants on fire...I am coming here after taking bath in that bathroom only but I don't find any clogging there....so tell me why are you here??

Mew: smiled like crazy ...actually I wanted to stay with Mau I mean Gulf...

Saint: why am I sensing love in the air...wait what about Gulf...is he aware of your feeling or is this the one side love...

Mew: Immediately said no no...I guess he also likes me ...yesterday we kissed and today he ...he gave me...

Saint: He gave you what Mew??

Mew: He gave me...Saint stop teasing....Mew is blushing like an idiot...

Saint: No Mew I am not teasing he gave you what?? His ass....

Mew: Saint....bastard...he just touched me down...Mew blushed more....

Saint: Oh my god...really...wait but did you guys confess your feelings with each other...or you just started with being hanky panky...

Mew: Looked confused...No...but now it's clear that he also likes me...

Saint: Maybe but sweety you have to confess your feeling too..tell him about your feeling....

Mew: But what to tell...

Saint: What you felt...

Mew: I felt good when he gave me a handjob but how can I say this to him...