NO. 48

"Well, well, well. What a lovely family reunion. Do you want me to bring you some biscuits and tea?"

Cia turned back to see Eduard walking towards her with a gun. She just glared at him, feeling angry and anxious. "I thought we had trained you better. After your training, one would expect you not to do something as stupid as developing feelings for someone. Though it's your real family. But I'm not disappointed either. You did a great job, assainating the prosecutor. How does it feel to have such a big weakness?"

"It suck." Was all she said.

"You're talkative as always," he laughed. "Now, how about kneeling on the ground while I'm talking?" Cia glared at him, but didn't move an inch.

"Alright, how about this?" Suddenly he was pointing his gun towards Keane. Cia knew he wasn't bluffing, he would shoot him. "How about now OF12? Or, how about this one?" He said and pointed the gun at Leyton.

"Hurt them and I'll fucking cut both of your fucking hands you Motherfucker!" she yelled. It wasn't clever, getting angry and assaulting the guy with a gun. But she just couldn't help it.

"Be respectful! Did you forget what we thought you?! And now, kneel!" Cia bited her lip and slowly got to the ground. It was humiliating, but she just needed to get them out of there.

"Good OF12. But that's not what you're called now. Should I call you Grecia?" Cia was staring at him, to be more specific, at the gun, still pointing at Leyton.

"Oh God! I'm truly sorry!" He walked away from them and punched Cia. She split blood. "As you know, with disobedience comes punishment. But I'll go easy on you." Cia got back to the kneeling position, she knew he'd get more angry if she didn't.

"So now, let's talk business. I'm not planning to kill you OF12 - I think I'll stick to that name. I think that me and my new partner," he said and pointed to the door. The drugboss - Andrew Grawes walked in, smiling at her. "Will use your abilities in future."

"If you want me to work with you, you need to let them go. You know that."

"You think I'm letting go of our biggest weapon against you? I'm not stupid!" That was Andrew.

"Why? Just you knowing who and where they are will make me cooperate. Plus, if they're safe, I'll be more concentrated. And you should also know that the police is looking for them everywhere. After disappearing, their friends reported them as missing. It's risky to have them with you."

"That is truth, but what will make them not to run to a police station right away?"

"I will. If they wanted to report you, they wouldn't be able to avoid telling them their sister is a murder. They won't risk it. Plus, if you want a constant control over me, you'll probably have someone watching them all the time. What's there to be afraid of?" Cia explained everything carefully.

"Tell me, Grecia, what are you planning to do?"

"God! You have people like ten kilometres away from here and you are able to see everything around! I'm here to save my family and that is all!"

"Alright then." Cia blinked a few times, she thought it will take more to persuade them. "We will let them go, but remember. One bad move from you or them and our men will get to shoot on a moving target. Understand?" Cia nodded.

"Can I say goodbye?" She jumped up with Eltrone's nod and hugged the first person who came into her way. Her father. He hugged her back and she could feel his tears and shaking body.

"Cia-"

"Don't worry, I'll be fine. Just go back with everyone, don't look for me and live happily," she told him and let go.