(40) Confrontation ☆

- Alec Beckett -
Friday

"Elizebeth what the hell are you doing here?"
I snapped at her and she smirked raising her eyebrows looking at something behind me.

I turned around and saw an angry Miles a Miles I've never seen before his skin was pale like he was terrified his hands were shaky but his face had anger written all over it, What is going on?

"Long time no see puppet"
Elizebeth said to Miles and I can see pain and shock in his eyes, wait they know each other? he looked at me with a look I'll never forget that look of pain and hatred it's full of betrayal.

I confusedly walked up to him to take his hand in mine and ask him what's wrong but he flinched away from me.

"Don't you dare fucking touch me"
He yelled at me and I never heard Miles cuss before something horrible is happening but I don't understand.

"You promised me you won't hurt me you swore to love me and it was all a fucking lie? Why am I surprised tho you didn't tell me about the mysterious half-sister even tho you had many chances to but now I know"
He said as tears built up in his eyes.

"Baby I don't understand what's going on"
I said my chest tightening within every second he looks at me with that look in his eyes.

"You don't get to play dumb here Alec I gave you everything I could give you hell I even gave you my virginity I trusted you but all you did was lie and lie for her are you happy now? now that you got revenge are you satisfied? congratulations Alec Beckett you win and you too Liz"
He said as a tear rolled down his cheek then he quickly wiped it off and stormed out, my heart is pounding in my chest I feel like it's going to jump out of it, I walked to the door to go find him and try to understand but she grabbed my arm.

"It's too late for that now don't you think? He just found out the girl that framed him for rape and broke his oh so sweet white little heart is his boyfriend's sister and he is convinced it was all a revenge deal but can you blame him?"
She said and it finally hit me it was her that hurt him all along from the beginning before I could process what I was doing my hand was tight around her throat anger taking over me.

"The picture that got sent to Miles's mother, was it you?"
I yelled at her and she struggled trying to remove my hand.

"I said was it you?"
I yelled again.

"Yes it was me Rebekah took that picture and sent it to me so I sent it to his mom"
She said still struggling and I press against her throat harder.

"You made me lose him he was the only person I've ever loved, The fuck did he do to you? absolutely nothing but no you have to ruin everything in my life, my dad, my boyfriend what's next? kill me and throw my dead body in a river to end it all? You're sick I hope you know that and If I could kill you right now trust me I would without giving it a second thought"
I yelled my heart aching in the realization that I lost Miles and it's all because of her.

I threw her to the floor grabbing my keys and getting in the car, What do I do now? I banged my head on the driving wheel over and over as tears uncontrollably flowed down my face.

My chest hurts my heart is beating too quickly to the point where it hurts my head hurts everything hurts I can't help but sob I hate being weak and vulnerable but I just lost my world, I won't be able to be the one to make him smile shyly and I won't be the one to hold him and keep him safe in my arms I won't be able to make him blush or laugh and it's eating me alive, my head feels fuzzy I hate crying.

I can't let this happen I need to explain to him I had nothing to do with her no matter how long it takes for him to believe him I can't just let him sink away from me I won't allow that.

Where could he be?