Chapter 183: Ghost Assistant (XV)

Shang Ke knew that he had been unconscious for around three months after he woke up. In these three months, Shao Feidu ate and slept in the hospital. If not for the housekeeper uncle's meticulous care, Shao Feidu probably would have starved or stink himself to death. On the day Shang Ke woke up, Shao Feidu hadn't bathed for 7-8 days already. His hair was messy, clothes were wrinkled, and his chin was full of stubble. He looked like a refugee at first glance.

所以,尚可恢复行动力后的第一件事,就是帮他剪发、剃须、清洗!

Therefore, the first thing Shang Ke did after he regained his mobility was help him cut his hair, shave his beard and washed him up!

邵飞渡坐在一把矮凳上,任由尚可在他头上动剪刀。只听咔嚓咔嚓几声,头发丝丝缕缕的飘落。

Shao Feidu sat on a short stool and let Shang Ke cut his hair. He heard some snipping sound and strands of his hair started falling slowly.

"渡渡,你不是带着'万能可可'吗?"尚可一边帮他剪发一边念叨,"为什么还把自己弄得这么邋遢?如果我再昏睡几个月,你是不是会直接退化成原始人?"

"Dudu, didn't you bring along 'All-purpose Keke'?" Shang Ke nagged while helping him cut his hair, "Why did you make yourself become so untidy? If I continued being unconscious for a few more months, would you have directly degenerated into a primitive?"

邵飞渡听到"昏睡"两个字,突然转过头来,差点被剪刀戳到。

Shao Feidu suddenly turned his head around after hearing the two words "being unconscious" and was almost poked by the scissors.

尚可吓了一跳,连忙将剪刀移开,轻声斥道:"别乱动!"

Shang Ke got a shock and quickly moved the scissors away. He scolded softly, "Don't move!"

邵飞渡用那双黝黑的眼睛,紧紧盯着尚可,吐出四个字:"不要。"

Shao Feidu stared intently at Shang Ke with his dark eyes and spat out a word, "Don't."

尚可心念一转,便知道他说的"不要"是什么意思。

A thought came to Shang Ke and he immediately knew what Shao Feidu meant by "don't".

"好。"尚可亲了亲他的眼睛。

"Okay." Shang Ke kissed his eye.

邵飞渡有样学样,也在他的眼睛上亲了一下。

Shao Feidu learned from Shang Ke and also gave his eye a kiss.

腻腻歪歪地剪完头,尚可给邵飞渡布置了很多任务,洗澡、换衣服、订餐、散步、修炼等等。

After finishing their affectionate haircut, Shang Ke arranged many tasks for Shao Feidu. They were: Bathing, changing of clothes, ordering a meal, taking a walk and cultivating, and so on.

尚可从邵飞渡口中得知他最近的作为,终于弄清楚他身上的鬼气从何而来,没想到他会用这种方法帮他补充能量。

Shang Ke learned from Shao Feidu about what he had done recently and finally understood where the ghost qi on Shao Feidu's body came from. He didn't expect that Shao Feidu would use this method to help replenish his energy.

为免邵飞渡继续被鬼气侵害,尚可勒令他,除非生命安全受到威胁,否则不准主动攻击鬼魂。

To prevent Shao Feidu from being further invaded by the ghost qi, Shang Ke ordered him not to take the initiative to attack ghosts unless his life was threatened.