Chapter 57

Stefania's POV

"A break" I asked confused "Yeah just a short break" she said "Danielle you are going to have to explain yourself a bit here" I said "I just need some time to think everything through" she said "Think everything through what is there to think through" I asked "I love you Stefania so much but I just need some time to myself" Danielle said letting a few tears run down her face "I don't understand" I said still not getting where all this was coming from "I already apologised for putting work first and I told you I was going to work on it and fix myself" I said "I think we need some time apart to both fix ourselves and then we can come back together and be stronger" She said. "I don't want to leave you Danielle" I said walking into the kitchen and pouring myself a glass a wine "I don't want you to leave me Stefania I just want some space" She said "Okay so how long are you leaving me for" I asked "I don't know" she said avoiding even looking at me "We have 3 kids Danielle" I said "I know" she replied "You're pregnant with our fourth" I said "I know" she said "We live here together in one house" I said "I know that Stefania don't you think I know that" She said. "I'm going to move out for a little bit" She admitted "No" I said "What do you mean no, I need to do this I need you to do this for me" She said "You're not leaving this house" I said "I will move out I will just move into my apartment I guess" I asked "You don't have to go I will it's me asking for the break" she said "you are staying here, what about the kids what are we doing about them" I asked "We can just make it work around work and things like that" she said. "Am I allowed to speak to you still" I asked "Of course you can, we still have to communicate for the kids and work and all that" She said "alright then I guess I will go pack some of my things" I said "though for the record Danielle I don't want to leave, don't think I'm agreeing to this because I want it because I can assure you I don't not at all" I said putting my glass down and walking into our bedroom.

Danielle's POV

"I will leave tomorrow" Stefania said as I walked into out bedroom "Whatever you want to do" I said "I don't want to do any of this" She scoffed "I know that Stefania but I just need a break" I said. "I will take the kids to pre school in the morning and then go to work and then pick the kids up and bring them home as soon as they are asleep I will leave again" She offered "Yeah okay this isn't forever Stefania you need to know that" I said "I know that Danielle I do" She said lifting up the sheet and getting into bed "Do you want me to sleep on the couch" She asked "No it's fine" I said slipping into the bed next to her. "Goodnight bambina I love you" she said turning over and leaning in to press a quick kiss to my lips "I love you too" I replied. "Can you grab Samuel" I asked my wife as he was screaming the house down at 2am in the morning "Yeah" she simply replied getting out of bed and walking towards his room. "Why are you screaming bambino it is 2am and your mommy and I are trying to sleep" I heard Stefania say through the monitor trying to rock him back to sleep "We are going to be okay and even if we aren't you and your sisters will be forever loved I promise you, no matter what happens you all will be put first and if worse comes to worse you might gain 2 extra parents that love you just as much as your mommy and I do" Stefania said through the monitor breaking my heart at the thought of the both of us being with anyone else. "Must of been a nightmare he is back asleep" She said walking back into our bedroom and getting back in the bed "Stefania" I said my voice breaking "What's wrong bambina" She asked turning to face me as tears dropped down my face "I don't want our kids to have anymore parents" I said "What" she questioned "you said that the kids might gain two extra parents but I don't want that" i said voice breaking as I tried to speak "because that means that we both have to be with other people and that is definitely not what I want" I added "I didn't know the monitor was on" she replied "do you want that" I asked "want what" she questioned "to be with someone else" I added "what no I don't want to be with anyone else, I just.. you want a break and I don't know if that is the start of us divorcing and I don't want that I want to be with you and with our kids as a family" she said cupping my face "I think it might be my pregnancy hormones playing with my mind because I've been thinking about it all night an I don't want you to go anywhere" I said "I'm not going anywhere I'm just giving you space" she said "I don't want space that is what I'm trying to say I don't want you to move out and I don't want to take a break" I said "I'm so sorry I even said that I don't know what is wrong with me" I said.

Stefania's POV

"It's okay" I said assuring my wife everything was going to be fine "I think I still need to go" I added earning a very confused look from my wife "What no I don't want you to leave me" She said "I'm not leaving you Danielle, but you were right about needing to work on our selves I need to work on spending less time and work and putting you guys first" I said "But I need to get my head right before I can do any of that" I added. "Please don't leave me" Danielle sobbed "I'm not leaving you bambina, I promise you i will still see you every day I will just live in my apartment" I said "how long will you be gone" She asked "I'm not sure yet" I said "okay we will be okay" Danielle half asked "Si bambina we are going to be fine I'll be back before you know it" I added pressing a kiss to my wife's lips. "What time will you be home baby" Danielle asked as she made the kids breakfast "I'm going to stay at the apartment tonight" I said pouring myself and Danielle a coffee "Oh right yep" She said "I'm shooting till 5 today so can you pick the kids up and drop them home after work at least" She asked "Yeah that is fine" I replied sitting down at the table "Eat your breakfast please Siena" I said pushing her plate towards her "I'm not hungry" She said "I don't really care bambina eat something please" I said "I hate you" She said getting off her chair and storming off into her room. "What the fu..." before I could finish my sentence Danielle cut me off "Firetruck" She said keeping the promise we made to never swear around the kids "What is her problem this morning, little miss attitude" I scoffed "I will go and check on her can you get the twins ready for school please" Danielle asked "Yep" I replied standing up and grabbing Samuel and Daisy from there high chairs to get them changed. "Your sister has the same attitude as your mommy" I said as we walked into their bedroom "If you both get the same attitude as them I am in for hell" I said laughing watching the confusion on their faces.

Danielle's POV

"Hey baby what's the matter" I asked walking into our now 4 year olds room "Siena" I said sitting down next to her "I didn't want to eat breakfast" she said "You have to eat Siena" I said "But I'm not hungry" she said "If your mama asked you to do something you do it" I said "no" she said "You don't have a choice in the matter, if we ask you to do something you do it we tell you to eat breakfast you eat" I said in a more serious tone "Come one let's go and eat before mama takes you to school" I said standing up and holding my hand out for her to grab. "Just eat a little bit baby, you are also going to apologise to your mama for speaking to her the way you did" I said "Okay mommy" she said. "Twins are ready" Stefania said walking into the lounge room and placing the kids on the floor "Thankyou" I said "Siena" i said "I'm sorry mama" she said to Stefania "I didn't mean what I said, I love you and I should not have said any different" she added with a little pout on her face "It's okay bambina" Stefania said walking over and placing a kiss on her forehead. "Ready to go to school" Stefania asked "Si" Siena replied "Can you grab Samuel please" She asked me picking up Daisy and grabbing Siena's hand. "Have a good day" I said strapping Samuel into his car seat whilst Stefania strapped the girls in. "I will see you later" I questioned once we shut the car doors and she walked around to the drivers side "Yeah when I drop the kids off" She said "Please don't go" I asked once more "It's not going to be forever bambina I promise" she said pressing a quick kiss to my cheek before I opened the door for her letting her get into her seat. "Danielle" Jay yelled from across the lot "Jay what do you need" I asked "Someone is grumpy this morning" he said "Sorry didn't mean to be" I said. "Jaina Barrett and I are going out tomorrow night to celebrate a wrap on season 8 do you want to come" he asked "uh yeah sounds fine Stefania has the kids anyway" I said "no silly bring Stefania with you, just because she isn't a series regular anymore doesn't mean she can't come" he said. "We are taking a little break" I said "I'm sorry" he said confused "Stefania moved out to her apartment and we are taking a little break" I said "Oh I'm so sorry Danielle I didn't know" he said "It's fine keep it to yourself, I have to get to hair and makeup I will see you later" I said walking off to the makeup trailer.