Illegal Adoption | 48

These past few days I haven't even step foot in my foster mother's house, ya know the place I'm meant to be staying at?

She called me not too long ago, something about those social workers asking her why I've not been attending those therapy sessions. In all honesty I kinda forgot about that whole thing... in fact I kinda forgot that I had a foster mother in the first place.

They obviously only got in contact because that stupid asshole of a father died in prison last week. I don't know why they're making such a big deal about it like jeez I don't care.

So I told her I'd go so she doesn't get into trouble or whatever, so here I am sitting inside of some shrinks office so I can talk about my feeling. Gods I fucking hate therapists, they're so annoying.

"So Peter, how has school been recently?" He ask me.

"Boring" I say with a shrug.

"How's your attendance been?" He asks.

"Well I hardly go if that's what you're asking" I reply and he lets out a thoughtful hum.

"And why's that?" He asks.

"I don't see the point in it, it's a waste of time" I say with a sigh.

"Yes i saw that you already graduated, I was quite surprised by that" he says with a light chuckle and I just nod.

"You recently started a new school, have you made any friends?" He asks me.

"Not with any of the students, they're a bit much for me" I say.

"And what do you mean by too much?" He asks me.

"Well they're all quite childish, they act like toddlers, they're loud, stupid and a fair bit of them lack respect" I say, wow I'm sounding like a complete asshole.

"So would you say you get along more with older people?" He asks and I nod.

"Well yes but that doesn't mean i don't have any friends my age, I do, they just don't go to my school" I reply.

"Do you have adult friends?" He asks me and I nod.

"Yeah, a few people I met at college and people from my internship" I say and he nods.

"Right I heard about your internship at Stark Industries, how long has that been going on for?" He asks me.

"Since May this year" I reply.

"That's good, do you enjoy it?" He asks, whats kinda question is that, obviously i wouldn't be going if I didn't enjoy it.

"Of course, it's a great work environment, I do a lot of cool shit and get to use the best of my abilities" I reply and he nods in acknowledgement.

"How about your parents, what were they like?" He asks and I just shrug.

"One was a drug addict the other was some asshole who liked to beat on little kids. That's all there is to know" I reply nonchalantly.

"Your father died not too long ago, how do you feel about that?" He asks and I glare at him.

"I don't give a shit" I say firmly.

"That's called denial" he replies "and that's a river in Africa" I respond with a smirk.

"You like to hide your insecurities with humour, don't you?" He says, ugh here we go again.

"I don't have insecurities" I say standing up and walking towards the window "everyone has insecurities Peter" he said turning around towards me.

"Cool, okay this is getting boring, ima go, cya" I say carelessly with a shrug and just walk out.