Part 36

Jimin was still wrapped in the blanket, when he heard a knock on the door

Jimin was still wrapped in the blanket, when he heard a knock on the door. "Yes?". Jimin calls out. "Umm... It's me". Jimin heard Yoongi's voice and tilts his head. "What's wrong?". Jimin asks. "I... Umm have your things". Yoongi says. "Ok, come in". Jimin said and the door opens slightly and Jimin saw Yoongi's hand putting his things in the room.

Jimin tilts his head confused, wondering why Yoongi didn't come in the room. "Umm... Yoongi?". Jimin says. "Yeah?". Yoongi said. "Why are you doing that?". Jimin asked. "I'm not doing anything". Yoongi replied. "You're just putting my bags in the room without you coming in, why?". Jimin asked. "No reason". Yoongi said. "Just being polite". Yoongi says.

"You can come in if you want". Jimin tells him. Jimin heard nothing but he does see the door open a little bit more and Yoongi pokes his head in. "Are you sure?". Yoongi asks and Jimin giggled. "I'm sure". Jimin said. "O-ok". Yoongi walks in and stood next to the door with his hands behind his back. Yoongi glances at Jimin who was looking at him. Yoongi panicked and looks down.

"You... You look like a big mochi". Yoongi says and Jimin laughed. "You laughed?". Yoongi says surprised. "I can laugh". Jimin said. "No! I know that". Yoongi said. "Damn it, I'm failing". Yoongi groaned. "Failing?". Jimin tilts his head. "It's nothing". Yoongi said. "Umm... Are you comfortable? You don't look comfy enough". Yoongi said. "I feel snuggly". Jimin smiles. 'That's so fucking adorable'. Yoongi just wanted to scream.

"Yoongi?". Jimin says and Yoongi hums. "Ca-can you tell me about yourself?". Jimin asks. "What do you want to know?". Yoongi asked. "I don't know, just something". Jimin said. "Did May tell you what I do?". Yoongi asks. "Yup! You make music!". Jimin beams and Yoongi covers his face. "So, I'm the second youngest here". Yoongi said. "How old are you?". Jimin asks. "I'm twenty three".

"Wow... Really?". Jimin says stunned. "Ye... Wait, why did you say it like that?". Yoongi asked. "I... Thought you were older". Jimin said. "Ho-How old did you think I was?". Yoongi asks. "That's not important". Jimin answered. "I... Ok". Yoongi nods. "What else?". Jimin asked. "Well... I LOVE Kumamon". Yoongi said. "I have a whole collection of him". Yoongi said.

"I even made a whole room for him". Yoongi said. "I wanna see". Jimin pouts. "Really?". Yoongi says and Jimin nods. "O-ok". Yoongi rubs his neck. "I also like the color red". Yoongi said. "So does Eomma". Jimin said. "I know why". Yoongi chuckled. "Can you tell me, cause Eomma won't". Jimin said. "Nope, Jin has to tell you". Yoongi said. "Aw man". Jimin puffs out his cheeks and Yoongi almost lost it.

"What about your favorite food?". Jimin says and that's when Yoongi froze. "Uhh... Umm... I really don't have a favorite". Yoongi gulps. "Eomma doesn't have a favorite either". Jimin said. "Tae always call Eomma fat but I don't see it". Jimin said. "Yo-you should keep that to yourself". Yoongi said. "Ok". Jimin said. "Anyway... Should I get you another yellow blanket?". Yoongi asked.

"Huh?". Jimin blinks. "I mean... You looked cute when you were wrapped in it, yellow is clearly your color so I just wanted to ask". Yoongi said and Jimin smiles. "No thank you, I like the fluffy blanket". Jimin says. "You do know they make yellow fluffy blankets right?". Yoongi said. "They do!?!". Jimin's eyes widened happily. "Ca-can I have one please?". Jimin asks. "Of course you can". Yoongi replied.

"But can I keep this one too?". Jimin asked. "I got it for you". Yoongi said.

 Yoongi said

"Thank you!". Jimin smiles and Yoongi lost it. "I'll get you for dinner!". Yoongi runs out, tripping over Jimin's bags. Jimin scratched his head, confused.

"Was it something I said?".