사십육. gay for you

︵

︵ . . ⌗ CHAPTER
FORTY-SIX ❜ ━━━━ ₍ ⛅ ₎
gay for you . . !

real life !

real life !

Cindy felt as if time was passing by at a breakneck pace, and each day felt like a mere second which is why she made sure to spend more time with her friends.

She spent her time with Tommy and Tubbo outside. They ended up at fast food restaurants, cafés, beaches, and parks. When she wasn't out with Tommy and Tubbo, she would watch movies with Niki and George.

Cindy had also spent her time time with Wilbur by singing and playing the guitar with him. They had a great time discussing songs and creating melodies. Wilbur also indicated that when he writes another album, he would definitely have her sing the backup vocals.

As for Dream and Sapnap, she told them about London girl and being the older brothers they were for her, they spent their time giving her advises and coming up with ideas to help her get Maisie. Although for the most part, it basically was just Dream yelling at Sapnap how stupid his bizzare ideas were and he would just laughing his ass off in response to Dream. Asides from that, the three of them would talk about life in Florida.

Cindy continued to do everything she could to make her stay in London as fun and memorable as possible. She didn't want to leave her friends whom she had already called as her home.

She had always thought that home was the country she had grew up from and it was a supposed place with roofs above her head. But that wasn't the case, because home can be a person. It can be the people you love.