Chapter 82 - The Bell Rings

The bell rang and falls along with Luffy

The bell rang and falls along with Luffy. (Y/N) jumps down to get to Luffy before he would fall to his death.

Luffy: "CAN YOU HEAR IT?! OLD CHESTNUT-HEAD! MONKEYS!!"

His voice reaches from the below the clouds. South Birds started flying off as Cricket looks up with his arms cross as the two monkey brothers look up from shock.

Luffy: "THE CITY OF GOLD... WAS RIGHT HERE!!"

(Y/N): "Cricket... your search... has ended..." he changes back.

Usopp: "THAT BONEHEAD DID IT!!" he cried.

Robin: "How beautiful..."

Chopper: "What a pretty sound! What is this?! What?!"

Gan Fall: "I believe that this moment would come one day."

Sanji: "So this was the ring that Noland heard."

Conis: "Suu... I wonder if Vearth is singing..."

The bell rang even more as it fell. It catches people's attention. Wyper hears it, and started talking.

Wyper: "Are you hearing this... Montblanc Noland? Sorry to have kept you waiting so long. I hope... this reaches your descendants!" he said it out loud for Noland to hear in the afterlife.

The giant snake yells when it heard the bell's sound. It cried as much as it yelled. Cricket and the other two were looking up wondering what was going on.

Masira: "Old-timer! Th-This is..."

Cricket: "Yeah! There's no doubt about it. There's only one bell in this world that echoes this far! This is romanticism."

Masira: "From the sky..."

Shojo: "I'm getting worked up."

Cricket: "About the monster that appear with the cumuloregalis clouds, there used to be a story like this. When there is a human far up in the sky and strong sunlight shines on him, his figure is reflected in the deep mist of the far sky. The shadow looks as if it's a huge monster." he tells the story of what the monster could truly be.

Masira: "So the true form of those monsters are shadows of the humans in the sky?! Then does that mean we've already confirmed that people live in the sky?" he asked as the old man nods.

Cricket: "Yeah. I thought the story was a meaningless fantasy and I'd forgotten about it, but it seems that it was true. I can hear the loud ring of the golden bell. The city of gold really exists in the sky! Noland wasn't... My ancestor wasn't a liar! You rang it to tell me that from the sky... right, kid and devil? I appreciate it!"