Chapter 27

Everything has been set in place for the Ji family to travel, Xu Heshan called up a favour from his previous boss to help him transport the Ji family to the city when the farm personnel's will bring their farm produce to sell.

Mother Ji has also been busy gathering some dry mountain vegetables that couldn't be found in the city, she even booked for a basket of double yellow eggs from the Su farm, apart from that, its the cherry season, so they also booked for some fruits too...

The excitement of visiting the city is so intense, they couldn't sleep well these few days..

First brother in particular, thinking about his wife's ailment and being close to her regaining her ability to listen to sound, he just couldn't contain it..

The feeling of regret is still there ba, the way they treated Ji Yulan as a child was bad but she still stood by them as a family, they feel so ashamed.

The feeling of revenge after a lifetime might be there, but above all do yourself a favour, forgive!!

Forgiveness is the root of all lasting relationship, including marriage because at a point even love won't over shadow all.

The Tang family heard that Ji Yulan has called her first brother,their brother in law to the city, so they came to sweet rub.

One must know that the relationship between Tang wan and her family wasn't that good as it is on the surface, in fact most of the girl child where regarded as debt collectors, or as a means of income for their brothers to get married.

'' Sister, what a blessing Yulaner' is, she asked you to come to the city it must be a good thing right?'' Mother Tang said affectionately..

Mother Ji smiled and answered sweetly ''ah, that dead girl, she wants her father and I to come and enjoy the blessings, hahaha..
She might be saying stinky words but the pride can be seen oozing out of her every pore...

''Didn't the first child say that Tang wan will be treated in the city? I think that as her mother o should also go, this child has been close to me since she was young,my presence there might calm down her mind '' mother Tang added with a smile..

I knew it!! mother ji thought..
This stinky woman didn't come because she was happy for her daughter but because she wants to take advantage of us.. Humph as if I will allow her...

'' Hahahaha, sister you are right, a mother and a daughter can't be separated but Ji Yulan said the house isn't spacious so that's why her second brother isn't even going '' Mother Ji said with a smile..

''Oh'' said Mother Tang with annoyance....deep within her heart she knew that its a lie but what can she do, she left annoyed.

She really wanted to go to the city.

Ji Yulan on the other hand has already made preparations and everything is ready including the restaurant renovations.

On the other side of town.

'' Yes, I want you to follow her, all her activities should be noted, where she goes too, what she does, who she interacts with, everything '' a lady's voice said..

'' Why, don't we just kill her '' another male voice answered..

A man sitting silently on a couch sent him a glare as if saying ''you can't pollute my sister's ear with stuff like death''

But the sister was obviously glad, the guy mentioned killing.

She turned around enthusiastically '' brother, he is right, we can just kill her ''

'' Not now, we will find a perfect time, for now just report her activities''.

*****
Huh!! Killing??
My mind is messed up and my imaginations are getting more weird.
😁😁😁😁

I miss you guys😊😊

20 votes to unlock the next chapter earlier..😅😅