Part 37

"Shit, I almost

"Shit, I almost... WOAH!". Yoongi yelp when his cousin grabs his shoulders and pushed him against the wall. "Tell me everything!". Hoseok smiled widely. "Did y'all talk? What did y'all talk about? How cute was he? What did you do to him you monster!". Hoseok shouts. "How did all of that lead to you calling me a monster?". Yoongi asks. "Shut up and answer me". Hoseok said.

"Look, all he wanted was too know more about me". Yoongi says. "I knew it". Hoseok nods. "I fucking ship". Hoseok says. "Y'all are going to be the CUTEST couple in this house". Hoseok squeals. "Oh my god, wait til he clings onto you, eek!". Hoseok squeals again. "You're going to fast". Yoongi said. "I am SO happy for you cousin!". Hoseok hugs Yoongi. "I can't WAIT for the wedding". Hoseok sniffs.

"I...". "Shut up". Hoseok cuts Yoongi off. "Help me cut some vegetables". Hoseok walks to the stove and Yoongi groans. "You're welcome... I guess". Yoongi rolls his eyes and starts cutting the vegetables. "Didn't ask you to speak". Hoseok says, talking out some chicken. "Umm... Should I cook meat or not?". Hoseok asked. "I... Don't know". Yoongi answered. "Shit...". Hoseok sighs.

While Hoseok was in the freezer, Caesar appeared out of no where and back hugs him. "Is it ok to eat meat around y'all?". Hoseok ask. "Mmm". Caesar hums and puts his chin on Hoseok's shoulder. "Go help Yoongi with the vegetables". Hoseok tells his hybrid. "No". Caesar says. "Its a good thing that I wasn't asking". Hoseok giggled. "But...". "GO!". Hoseok screamed and Caesar drags his feet over to Yoongi.

"I am so sorry". Yoongi says and Caeser just pouts and cuts the vegetables in silence. "Poor guy".

 "Poor guy"

"Oh my!". Jin gasped when he walks in the dining room with his babies. Taehyung was staring at the chandeliers and Jin pulls his ears. "Ow!". Taehyung yelps. "No swinging". Jin said. "Fine!". Taehyung whined. "Eomma, what's that?". Jimin points to the big brown box thing with curious eyes. "That's a piano baby". Jin says. "Piano?". Jimin says. "I got you cutie!". Hoseok says. "YOONGI!". Hoseok screams.

"Why are you screaming?". Yoongi screams. "Go play". Hoseok grins. "Why...". Yoongi saw Hoseok nudge his head at Jimin. "Oh, ok". Yoongi says. "You can play that?". Jimin asks. "Yeah, I've been playing since I was eight". Yoongi says and walks over to the piano. "Everyone! Sit, sit! While Yoongi plays dinner music for us". Hoseok said. "Seriously?". Yoongi looks at his cousin.

"Don't keep out important guest waiting". Hoseok grins. Yoongi sighs and decided to ignore his cousin. Yoongi touched the keys and Jimin jumps slightly. "It's ok". Jin pats the lamb's head. Yoongi looks at them and Jin gives him nod. Yoongi nods back and starts playing.

After Yoongi was finished, Jimin was the first one to clap. Yoongi grins at him and bows. Jimin giggles and Yoongi, of course, blushes. "That was very pretty". Jimin says. "Than-thank you". Yoongi stutters. "Whipped". Jungkook says and got slapped by Hoseok. "Stop". Jungkook whines. "Baby, he hit...". Jin glares at him and Jungkook shuts up. "Can you play another one?". Jimin asked. "Su-sure".

"You're really good aren't you?". Jin says. "I'm decent". Yoongi chuckled. "Decent!?!". Taehyung yells. "That was the second most beautiful thing I ever heard!". Taehyung says. "Than... Second? Why second?". Yoongi asks. "You heard Jimin's giggles, don't play with me". Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Where's Namjoon?". Caesar asked. "Oh, he won't be back til like three". Hoseok answers.

"It's six at night". Jin says and Hoseok looks at him. "Not like I'm worried or anything". Jin scoffs. "Relax, Joon's always like this". Hoseok said. "My mind peaks at night, my creativity blooms when the sun goes down, my artistic way only appear when the dark appears". Hoseok, Yoongi and Jungkook says, mocking Namjoon voice. "Lame ass". Hoseok rolls his eyes. "Why are y'all talking about me?". Everyone looks at Namjoon.

"Shit... You were still here". Hoseok says. "Yeah, I am". Namjoon said. "Goodbye Joon!". Hoseok waves. "I hate you all". Namjoon walks out and they laugh at him. "Now, finish up loves, there's still a lot of house to show y'all". Hoseok says. "Are you kidding me?". Taehyung groaned. "Y'all don't even have a pool". Taehyung pouts. "We do have a pool, we just ain't got no water".

Taehyung looks at Hoseok and Hoseok just smiles at him. "You're really scary". Taehyung said.

"I know".