After

Continues from previous chapter...

Kol's pov

I walk downstairs after getting dressed following my shower feeling a bit better now that my situation from earlier has gone away.

I enter the kitchen and see everyone minus Monique stood around the kitchen. Elijah is at the stove cooking while Hayley and Rebekah are by the table talking and Klaus is scowling as he angrily types on his phone.

I pause as I see Davina who is stood by the counter talking to Elijah as he cooks.. She's wearing a grey knitted jumper with one of the sleeves drooping off her shoulder so her shoulder is on show exposing her bra strap and she's wearing a pair of black shorts showing off her lovely legs, her hair is down in soft waves, cascading over her left shoulder.

"Good morning" Elijah says finally noticing that I've entered the kitchen making everyone look my way "have a nice shower brother?" Rebekah asks with a smirk making me narrow my eyes. "I did actually" I respond with a fake smile before making my way over to the counter but keeping a few metres away from Davina because I don't trust myself right now after having that dream.

I mean all I've wanted to do is kiss her and the need to kiss her has kept getting stronger and stronger but now because of the dream I had. The urge is insufferable and I want to kiss her so badly and drag her upstairs to my room and take her on my bed and make her scream my name but I can't lose my cool around her, now is not the time to make my move.

I will eventually but I'm just trying to come to terms with my feelings for her and I don't want to give her the idea that I only like her because she's pregnant with my child. I know some women get insecure about that when a guy suddenly takes up interest in them when they're pregnant and I want to make it clear that's not the case.

"You okay?" Davina asks looking at me with her blue eyes piercing through me "yeah, I'm fine love. Did you sleep alright last night?" I ask trying to avoid eye contact. How can I make eye contact when I not long since had a wet dream about her grinding against me and jerking me off? Fuck I really wish Rebekah hadn't have woken me up when she did because I wanted to know what would happen next.

"Yeah but I missed being in your bed" she replies making me stiffen as I suddenly imagine her in my bed and us getting hot and heavy under the sheets. "Oh yeah?" I ask clearing my throat "yeah, your bed's a lot more comfortable than mine and you make a good pillow" she replies before walking around me and I can't help but take a glimpse of her ass, feeling my cock twitch as I watch her hips sway side to side as she walks away.

I yelp in surprise as I'm suddenly smacked in the arm with a tea towel making me glare at Elijah who I know is the culprit "what was that bloody for?!" I snap "you know why, keep your eyes off" he scolds making me roll my eyes as I give him the middle finger.

"You know he can't help it Elijah not when he's got the hots for his baby mama" Rebekah speaks up before making kissing sounds and it's a damn good job that Davina left when she did so she didn't hear that.

"Shut up, why don't you go back to moaning over Marcel?" I retort making her instantly scowl while Klaus smirks "you're a wanker!" she spits glaring at me before storming out the room.

"Kol we all know you have a thing for Davina, you don't have to deny it" Klaus says "I hate to agree with your brother because you know he's an asshole..." Hayley starts earning an offended look from Klaus but she just ignores him.

"He is right you don't have to deny it and don't waste time trying to say you don't or that there's nothing going on between you and my sister because we all know there is" Hayley finishes "it's not the right time" I say before walking out the kitchen and bumping into Monique.

"Hello handsome" she says biting her lip as she fiddles with her hair "yeah..bye" I respond awkwardly as I move around her and walk away making her scoff but I don't care.

End of chapter

This was a short one, I apologise but I just wanted to do a bit on how Kol acts around Davina after having a wet dream about her. Kol claims to be waiting for the right moment to make his move but when will that be? Is he trying to delay it because he's afraid? Monique tried to flirt with Kol but he walked away. What will happen next?

Vote and comment