(51) Proposal

Valentina's POV:

2 months later...

Ava took a month to properly recover and her family was there at every step of it to help her.

Mady took a few weeks to heal, but she was already roaming around hovering over her mother and Ricardo as if she was all good. She's actually strict when she wants to be. Especially when her mother and Grandpa refused to eat gross food.

Ricardo got all fine as well though his family is still very particular and careful about his health which annoys him sometimes because he says he's as healthy as a horse

There is still no news about the youngest Diaz. All the leads are coming to a dead end but no one has lost hope. We'll find him.

Also...

Ben moved in with Elijah..and basically also us as if he already wasn't a resident of our house. I mean he spent half of his time in here anyway and his apartment was mostly empty..even during nights so it wasn't a big deal or change for us anyway. Infact when Ben and Elijah announced their moving in together news it went like this...
.
.
.
.

"Hey guys! We have some great news for you!", Ben said excitedly jumping on his toes holding Elijah's hand standing next to him.

We all sitting in the living room including Claire curiously looked at them.

"Oh yes! Great news! Related to us!", Elijah grinned wide.

Dad smiled at their happiness. Ales and Enzo smirked as if they already knew. Me, Matteo and the twins..the not so smart at these things species of the house didn't understand yet.

"Hmm..wait you got pregnant?", I joked.

Ales and Enzo face palmed. The twins sit straight excited as if that was actually a possibility. Matteo first time looked at me in disbelief.

"Chill.. just hoping they had planned", I shrug at everyone's reactions.

Claire laughs and high-fived me.

"Just go ahead and tell us", Dad sighs shaking his head.

Ben and Elijah nod smiling and look at us.

"WE'RE MOVING IN TOGETHER!", They blurted out together happily.

Except the twins and Matteo everyone had crazy immediate reactions.

"Ahhhhhh oh my god!", I yell in happiness.

"Oh yes!!!", Enzo squeals.

"YES! YES! YES!", Claire fist bumped into the air.

"I'm so happy", Dad gave the fatherly smile and hug to them.

"Finally you two!", Ales grinned and hugged them.

"Thank you guys", Ben and Elijah laugh and smile happily.

"For the record.. I'm happy because you'll finally be out of the house and I can have the apartment to myself now...ahhh feels like a dream", Claire sighs dreamily.

We all laugh at her. Ben glared.

"Aww I'm kidding! I'm genuinely so happy!!", Claire laughs and hugged Elijah and Ben together.

They kissed her head smiling.

"Wait a second", Xander frowned

"Yeah hold on", Xavier crossed his arms.

"What kind of a sorcery is this?", Matteo muttered in shock.

"Are you for real?", Xander asked in disbelief.