Unexpected meeting

Taehyung's pov:-

When Hyung went out to the café, I quickly ran to my room and started doing my homework. After 2 hours I was finally done. I rushed back to the kitchen to eat my dinner.

And I almost choked on myself because I was eating too fast. I can't do anything about it. I am too much excited to go out on my own.

After eating and finishing off my homework, I put on one of the oversized yet comfy clothes of mine and jumped out of the window of my room, which is on the first floor.

Yes, I usually jump off the window because I can't go through the door. I am afraid that I might lose the keys and talking about 'how?' I use my moon omega powers. I can control tree branches so I use them to land safely without getting hurt.

I quickly stripped off my clothes and put them on my back and ran towards the forest. Last time I had found a beautiful waterfall in the middle of the forest. So today I am going there. That place was beautiful.

After running for good 30 minutes I reached my destination. That place is beautiful. It makes me feel so good. I sat on a stone and to play I grew some flowers there. That place is already full of flowers but it's not bad if I grow some more right?

I was playing with flowers while sitting on the rock when I heard a voice. It was the sound of the footsteps. Like someone was coming there at full speed. If I wanted I could have run away because whosoever it was, it was fast, really, really fast.

And I can tell that he might be true blood. But then I smelled a scent. A sweet scent of cocoa and raspberry. Sweet and intoxicating. That's when I saw him, a big wolf. Eyes red as blood, sharp gaze, strong figure.

 'Mate'

'Mate'

Jungkook's pov:-

'Mate' my wolf said. And oh I could never be this much happy in my life.