02. Rest Day to Hell

Exams were over (because I'm clearly lazy and Y/n will obviously pass).

After the begrudging day, the class were given some days off before the so called field trip that Aizawa had mentioned.

Apparently, everyone was going despite a number of classmates not passing the practical exams.

Since that was the case, Y/n decided to stay in the lab with Eri. They were reading a few story books until the child got tired and fell asleep. Y/n didn't bother waking her up since she needed some more sleep to grow too.

The girl noticed that the child with her had gone a few inch taller which is a good news since Eri only reached her waist back then but now, she was close to her ribs. Y/n had thought that the silvette might be taller than her in the future... sadly.

Deciding not to disturb Eri's peaceful sleep, Y/n walked out of her room and walked around the quiet lab surrounded by white painted corridors and empty rooms behind closed doors.

The previous signs of blood from the first few days Overhaul took over had long gone, surrounding the place with a much more pleasant smell of air fresheners and household detergents(that is once again preferably kills 99.9 to 100 percent of germs).

As the girl walked around, her phone(that Overhaul had given her) made a ding sound. A sign that someone had messaged her, looking at the number belonging to Kaminari first, then Mina, then Midoriya, then Shoto, then Bakugo, then Momo, then Iida, then Mineta and everyone else at that matter.

Only to see that they were talking about one particular thing.

For her to come to UA and join them to the pool to swim.

Blinking twice, the girl made her way to Overhaul's new office, knocking before entering as she found him sitting on his desk as usual.

"I'm going to school. Is that alright?" She asked.

His golden eyes turned to her seriously. "Why?"

"To swim." She replied.

He didn't bother saying anything else and just let her while thinking if he should really have a pool built there so she wouldn't bother going to school just to swim. Y/n thanked him before leaving, calling out a guard to drive for her to school considering that it'd take an hour of ride.

Reaching school, Y/n entered with her ID wearing her casual home clothes. She didn't bother change out of laziness that comes once in a blue moon. Wearing white shirt, black jogging pants and flip flops. She went to check on her classmates on the pool and it seemed that she was the only one late as everyone were in attendance.

"You're not going to change, Y/n?" Midoriya, the first one who saw her come while doing some push ups asked.

She shook her head. "I'm not going to swim. I just came by to watch everyone with their own activities." She explained.

"Ehhh? Why not? Let's have a little fun!" Mina called out from the pool where the women were playing volleyball.

"It's fine." She smiled at her a little.

"You probably scared her from that bikini accident. Kero." Asui nudged Mina.

Upon realization, the pinkette quickly placed her palms together apologetically. "I'm really sorry about that, Y/n! I really am!" She said.

The e/c eyed female nodded, squatting down beside the pool where mina was. "It's really fine." She replied,  reaching out to her head and rubbed her head affectionately. "I just wanted to rest up, that's all."

Well that was an acceptable excuse. Y/n have been doing a lot of hero works all over maybe two or three to four times a week. She had to study extra hours just to follow with what she had missed and accommodate her classmates. Overall, everyday was taxing but despite that, the girl always looked like she wasn't tired at all.