Bitter taste of fate

(In the antivoid)

Hate roar in agony as he felt the flow of immense feelings of negativity.More dark flames appeared around him like it was being burnt alive.Then,his appearence changed.The size of his body got larger than before and grow together with razor-sharp fangs and claws.It was frightening and hideous to look.The other skeletons was too shocked to move.At that time,Dream shot his postive arrow(the one he use on Nightnare) at Hate.But,nothing happens.This positivity wasn't enough to destroy Hate.After a few minutes of yelling,a new King of negativity was borned into the multiverse.

(Cross's pov)

I believe that now we all feel hopeless.Our plan was a failure.But,we can't just give up.We need to fight until the end.I will try to protect Dream as much as I can.I cannot affort him to get hurt.So,I stand infront of Dream as a shield and ready to fight.I show a signal towards the murder time trio and Errorto make a counter attack.
        As always,Error is to catch Hate with his strings.In stead of a bold attack.Error summon multiple sharp bone attacks and gaster blasters to make him lose his balance.Nontheless,Hate transformed into black smoke or flame and avoid all the attacks.Before he could change back we surround him.And Dream started shooting his normal positive arrows.The arrows make Hate to change back ammediately.As soon as he changed back we summon all our attacks towards him.
Large smokes appear as our attacks hit Hate.Until all the smokes vanished black smoke surrounds us and endless bone attacks started coming out of the smokey flames.
After a while,it was over.I protected Dream from badly damaging.But,h still got hit by a few of them.Those immense negativity was poinous to Dream.He weakened more and more as the time pass by.I myself has broken some my ribs and fructured the spine.I couldn't move.The same with the others.We all lay on the ground groaning in pain.

(Dream's pov)

           I can't move.Normally I could heal myself back but I am too weak to do this.Error also yield in pain and crawled to Ink who was still unconsicuous and trying to protect him from Hate.But I am sure that his attention was only on me now.What can I do?

Hate:What do you think,guardian?Like my look?

Dream:Hate......your greed is consuming you if you  continue this the multiverse will collapse!

Hate:Hmmmm...so?

Dream:Please I-i'm begging you.Stop this.

Hate:So you think that you can stop me from saying those stupid words that you say to your dim-witted brother.

Dream:My brother is not-

Hate:Your brother is not what?It's a pity that he die so early.Ha....I would like to watch his face as I slowly kill you.I even  want to laugh as I amagine.

Dream:*frowns*My brother will defeat you I swear.

Hate:How?By turning into a zombie?!Hahaha!!Oh you are quite entertaining but what a pity cause you are going to die.

Hate throws multiple bone attacks at Dream who was unable to move.Cross came running to save Dream but the distance between them was to far.It was impossible for him to reach.Dream closes his eyes as he was accepting his face and said "I love you Brother...".

(In Dreamtale)(Flashback)

Shattered:I'm not here to help you,Nightmare.But give u a friendly advice.DO NOT GO THERE.You will die.

Nightmare:When did you start caring about me huh?

Shattered:You are still my brother from another multiverse.

Nightmare:And yes just like you.I don't my brother to be in trouble.

Shattered:I warned you Nightmare.

Nightmare:...

Shattered:*turns into passive form*I'm gonna head back.You have a plan?

Nightmare:I never do something I can't take care of Shattered.Ofc I have a plan.*looks up the tree*But could you do me a favour?

Shattered:What is it?

Nightmare:Could you lend me something?

(In the antivoid)

            Then Dream realized that he hasn't been hit by the arrows and felt someone carrying him.And then heard a whisper through his non existing ear.

(??????):I love you too Dream...

Dream:*open his eyes*Brother......?

Nightmare:*heals Dream*Shhh....I'm here....

          Dream broke down in tearsas he saw his Brother.Nightmare was still in his passive form so everyone was shocked cause they knew him only as Dark.

Cross:God...he's ok...

Killer:Dark?What is he- ....what si he doing here?!

Dust/Horror's pov:How the hell did he get here?

Cross's pov:Why is Dream so happy to see him?They knew each other?

Error:*shouted*You're fucking late you as***le!!

Blue:What is he talking about?Are we on the same team?Is Dark apaet of the plan?

Dust:No......

Nightmare:Sorry Error!I was kinda fixing some problems!