Part 3

Ye-Ji's POV

I spent the entire evening cursing myself for bumping into the three stooges. I never thought I'd bump into them since they are rarely seen in public but I am so glad he wasn't there. Ara was so damn happy to see them since she's such a big fan of BTS but how do I tell her that her father is one of them.

Out of the three of them, I can sense that Yoongi figured it out because who am I kidding, Ara takes after Jin's facial feature; her pouty lips, twinkling eyes and let's not forget her sharp jaw. She did not get it from me.

"Are you going to tell him now that his friends already know about Ara?", my mother asked after I told her the full story. Knowing damn well she'd push me into telling Jin about Ara.

I shook my  head, "I don't know, I guess I am safe for the next few days til they decide to tell Jin about Ara"

"You must have a plan right..."

"You wanna know what was my plan? My plan was to stay in London for as long as possible or probably not come back since his parents' house is still next to mine. I did not make any back up plan because I wasn't planning on coming back", I snapped.

"Look, Ye-Ji. It's never my intention to bombard or push you about telling Jin but it's been three years and both Jin and Ara deserve to know about each other but I understand.. you went through a lot but I really want you to think what's best for Ara. She is almost three now, she's going to start asking about her father non stop very soon", my mum said and then she left the room.

She was right anyways but honestly after three years, how do I tell him? 

Even three years after the divorce, I was getting a lot of harassment by their fans; some of them can be quite lovely but the rest are just vicious. I decided not to be active on social medias anymore after that and with Ara around, I did not want anyone to find out the truth. 

I know he would be a wonderful father to Ara but his circumstance won't let him. I was tired of sleeping in an empty bed, cold dinners and whatnots. I do not want Ara to expect that her father would be the same else everyone else's father who could make it during ballet recitals, have time to teach her how to ride a bike and other things I know he won't be able to do it because of his crazy schedule but my mother was right, Ara deserves to know who her father is.

Ara fell asleep quite early that night and during dinner, she excitedly told my parents about meeting Yoongi, Jungkook and Hoseok and she even said about wanting to meet the rest of them, especially Jimin. Yes, she adores Jimin quite a bit. Probably the main reason she loves dancing so much.

"Seok Jung was here earlier today", my dad said while I was watching TV.

"Oh, why?", I asked.

"He is getting married next week and has invited me and your mum to the wedding"

I was about to ask if he knew about me and my dad shook his head, "I didn't tell him about you but I thought you should know that his family will be living next door for the next few weeks for his wedding. They are coming in tomorrow for clean up"

Oh god. How do I run away now?

"Ye-Ji, I am not going to tell you how to live your life but I know whatever happens, you will make the right decision for both you and Ara. Not just for him", my dad added.

My dad kissed my cheeks and left me alone in the TV room with my thoughts. I was reliving the night we decided to get the divorce when my phone chimed in. It was my Instagram notification.

yoongs.me has requested to follow you on Instagram

*clicks accept*

yoongs.me has sent a direct message to you

yoongs.me - I can't believe you finally accepted my request.
Me - about time, I guess. I am sorry for being so awkward just now. Did expect to bump into any of you.
yoongs.me - can me and Taehyung come over to catch up?
Me - now?
yoongs.me - oh shit, I forgot it's way passed Ara's bedtime. We can meet some other time?
Me - Now is fine. She's asleep anyways but keep it to yourself?
yoongs.me - always. we'll be there in 20 minutes. still the same place, right?
Me - Yep.

I was close with all six of them when I was with Jin, especially Yoongi and Taehyung because out of all six of them, it was easier to talk to both of them since they are the blunt ones in the group. I just don't remember the amount of times I cried to Yoongi about the fights I had with Jin and Jimin always asking me to be a bit more patient with Jin.

Yoongi and Taehyung arrived after half an hour with a lot of snacks that three of us used to love to enjoy together. 

Based from the conversation that we were having during the first 15 minutes, I could tell that Taehyung does not know about Ara and after he excused himself to make a short call. Yoongi straight up asked me the question I was dreading to answer.

"Is she his?", he asked.

I took a long pause before answering him and gave a weak nod.

"I am guessing he doesn't know about her?"

I shook my head, "I didn't know I was pregnant before finalising the divorce.. only found out about it two months later since my period was never on time"

"Are you going to tell him?", I asked

He shook his head, "Look, Ye-Ji. You might not know this but the divorce hit him pretty bad but the agency hid it very well. I made Jungkook and Hoseok promise not to tell Jin until everything is confirmed and it should be heard from you."

"Thanks Yoongi and thank you for still trying to catch up with me even though I straight up ignored you after I left.", I hugged him.

"Are we all hugging now?", Taehyung suddenly appeared in the room.

I signaled him to join in and he did, "We missed having our old mum around really bad! The new one is just so mean"

I stopped hugging them altogether and looked at them in disbelief, "New one? Jin has a girlfriend?"