Chapter 114

Time to see the boys

I woke up the next morning to techno shaking me awake. "We have to go get the boys, get up baby" I'm not a morning person but the second I heard that I sat straight up and spoke. "Get your ass in the car I miss those maniacs"

Techno laughed but nodded grabbing his key and putting on shoes. I assumed everyone was just going to sleep after that long flight so I didn't even bother to get changed.

I was just wearing sweatpants and a t-shirt. We quickly got in technos car and started driving. Once we arrived at the airport we waited in the cell phone lane until I got a text from the group chat.

*text convo*

Wilbur
We're all at baggage claim now

Tommy
My ass hurts

Y/n
That's what she said

Tubbo
Huh?

Techno
Nothing tubbo

Y/n
We're in the cell phone lane so just let me know when your on your way out and we'll pull up

Wilbur
Alright

-ten minutes later-

Tommy
We're coming out of hell now

Y/n
Alright pulling up now

Techno
Y/n is smiling so big right now

Tommy
I hate to say it but I love the woman

Tubbo
Even though she's American I love her too

Techno
What about me?

Tommy
FUCK YOU BITCH

Tubbo
YEAH FUCK YOU

Wilbur
I like you techno

Y/n
GUYS WILBUR IS TRYING TO STEAL MY BOYFRIEND

Tommy
OI FUCK OFF WILBUR

Techno
I-

Tubbo
We don't see you

Y/n
We see you, you're all just looking down at your phones laughing

Wilbur
We see you now

Y/n
I know, we are literally waving at each other

Techno
You guys are idiots.

*end of text convo*

The boys all walked over laughing. I quickly got out of the car to hug them. Once I gave them all a hug and said our hellos we put they're baggage in the trunk and got in the car.

We forced Wilbur in the back seat with the children...

Techno|y/n
Tommy|Wilbur|Tubbo

^^^ the car

Tommy and tubbo were both reaching over Wilbur yelling about only god knows what as Wilbur was trying to stop them. Techno being the dilf he is quickly spoke up. "Stop arguing or I will turn this car around"

They all immediately shut up as I whispered to techno so no one else could hear. "Are you in your daddy arch?" Techno smirked and laid his hand on my thigh just ignoring what I said.

I decided to whisper again. "Don't ignore me bitch." Techno smiled before whispering back. "You made me promise I wouldn't be a horny Harold around the boys so I will refrain from saying what I want to say in this situation"

Tommy Wilbur and tubbo were all busy talking to each other so I decided to whisper back to techno as he drove. "I'll make an exception"

Techno smirked. "I'm always in my daddy arch when I'm with you.... especially in the bedroom" I let out a small laugh before speaking. "Other than when you're a little bitch" techno raised an eyebrow. "I'm never a little bitch"

I smiled before whispering extra quiet. "Do I have to mention the times I've fucked you?" Technos eyes went wide as I spoke again "mr. Ah yes fuck me harder momm-" techno cut me off by putting his hand over my mouth.

I just laughed. Based on the boys talking about twitch prime I knew they didn't hear any of that. I dropped the conversation and watched out the window the rest of the ride.

Techno slowly pulled into a McDonald's as Tommy and tubbo cheered. I smiled as techno spoke "what do you guys want?"

Everyone told techno their orders. We all got food before driving back home. We still had a solid thirty minutes back to our house so we all ate in the car.

I fed techno as he drove, he tried to eat by himself but I slapped his hand and spoke "I don't care if you crash when I'm in the car but I swear to god techno if you hurt my boys I'm chopping your dick off and gluing it to your forehead" techno just opened his eyes wide and nodded.

We all finished our food as we pulled into our driveway. Every one slowly got out since we were all still tired. We grabbed the boys things before techno un locked the door and we went inside.

Tommy spoke first "I'm tired as fuck" Tubbo and Wilbur both nodded in agreement as I spoke. "We can all take a nap for a while since it's still early"

Everyone agreed so I quickly grabbed wilburs hand and spoke "come help me set up the blow up mattress" Wilbur nodded and let me drag him to the closet at the back of the house.

"Your house is nice" I smiled "thank you Wilbur, me and techno got drunk and painted it one night before i moved in." Wilbur laughed "that must have been..... interesting"

I laughed. "Yeah we made a lot of jokes about technos dick" because of my luck techno had walked up just as I said that. "What the fuck are you guys talking about" he asked.

Wilbur put his hands in the air and spoke "it was all her" I smiled awkwardly and said "nothing daddy" Wilburs eyes immediately went wide as he spoke "and that's my cue to go, you love birds have fun"

Technos face went red as he pulled me in and whispered. "Baby what the fuck was that about" I smiled as I hugged techno and hid my face in his chest pretending to be all innocent.

"No no, you're not gonna go all cute on me to get out of this one missy" I laughed "I'm sorry daddy, you'll have to punish me later" technos eyes went wide as I quickly ran away as to avoid any more conversation.

I helped the boys set up their sleeping spots before tucking them in and saying goodnight to Wilbur. Techno had already gone into our room. I walked in and saw him on the bed playing on his phone.

I quickly sat next to him as I spoke "nap time nap time" I chanted. Techno laughed before setting his phone down and wrapping his hands around my waist. "I'll take you up on that offer later"

I tilted my head as I looked techno in the eye. "What offer?" Techno smirked down at me "punishing you" I smiled before giving him a quick kiss and speaking "thank you daddy"

This man literally just said he was going to punish me and I fucking thanked him.... holy shit I'm a fucking simp.

Techno laughed one last time before we both drifted off to sleep.

This is going to be a fun week...

1159 words