1

The alarm started to buzz telling the sleeping boy that it was already 7 o'clock, the time he set yesterday night

The alarm started to buzz telling the sleeping boy that it was already 7 o'clock, the time he set yesterday night. After a few more buzz the sleeping boy's hand peeks out of the blanket, making it's way to grab a certain thing. His hand roamed around the table carelessly. But to make the boy surprise a koud buzz suddenly echoes through the silent room.

He shoots up from the bed, his puffy eyes were being wide opened as his hair was messy. The boy looks around in horror trying to find the source of the sound only to find out it was just his alarm clock.

The boy takes a deep breath, shoulders dropping but soon his eyes widened realizing the time, he was already late. Wasting no time he hurriedly takes a towel and dashed inside bathroom to take a quick shower. It didn't take much time for him to come out of bathroom and wear his uniform in hustle.

he roamed his eyes searching for his phone only to see it was on the table. He quickly grabs his bag and then his phone. Wearing his shoes the boy storms out of the room, making it quite once again.

To say exactly Jungkook is a person who likes, okay to say it more  accurately he is most likely obsessed to follow his daily routine. He never mess up his routine but today everything was messed up. unlocking his phone, Jungkook's eyebrows knotted.

There was no message notification for him which was quite weird and unexpected for him. Because it was his birthday and he can't believe no one has still wished him. Usually he can't even sleep at night for thoes countless message notification.

This is the first birthday for Jungkook without being with his family. And it's because his family lives in busan and the boy was currently in Seoul, for his university. It was lowkey strange that no one still hasn't wished him yet, not even his mom and dad.

Parting thoes thoughts aside Jungkook runs down from the stairs as the elevator was taking such time. Everything here was still a bit new for the boy to get along with. He just shifted here a couple months ago, living alone all by himself was quite beneficial for him. Finally he can be all by himself, just him and his peaceful life.

Not being a social butterfly he thought it would be so hard for him to live here alone but everything turned out wrong when he met J-hope, Jimin and Jin who treats him like their younger brother. But there was that one person who has always made him to feel uneasy when he was around that person.

Kim Taehyung.

Jimin says Taehyung is actually a sweetheart but he can't believe it. In this few months he understood Taehyung can be anything but not a sweetheart. He always sits alone by himself in the last corner and his vibes sends everyone 100 kilometers away whenever anyone try to approach him.

Sometimes he wonders, if Taehyung is a vampire or something and to our surprise, nobody ever heard Taehyung speaking nor has seen him smiling. At first most of the students thought Taehyung was mute or maybe deaf but when the professor said he wasn't deaf nor mute everyone was in utter shock.