My Cold Boss 🔞

I woke up and yawned. Then I looked at my watch and saw that is was 8:00 AM. My eyes went wide open. "How THE FUCK DID I WAKE UP SO LATE!!???" You said to yourself. Normally I am supposed to be at work at around 7:00 AM. I rushed thru my morning routine.

When I arrived, I started putting myself to work.

JHope: Hey why were you so late today?!

Y/n: I just woke up late that's all.

Jimin: Y/N! Come to my office NOW!

I flinched a little bit because I didn't even know he was behind me until now. Now what have I done wrong. I thought to myself.

JHope: Ohh what have you done now Y/N!?? Haha!.....Good luck surviving by the way.

I gave him a very well known death glare.

Jimin sits on his office chair and glared at me. I was nervous but ready to be yelled at.

Jimin: You know what I hate the most? I don't like it when my workers arrive late to my office.

Y/n: I know and I'm sorry. I won't repete this mistake again.

Jimin: How are you so sure of that

Y/n: Jimin... I mean Boss you can count on me because if I ever come to late ever again then I will cut off my fingers.

Jimin: If you cut off your fingers then how will you do your work and eat?

Y/n: ...

Jimin: Nevermind I'll let it slip for today. Now get out and do your work before I change my mind.

Y/n: ... Oh um and I forgot to tell you that you had a meeting later today with another company at 1:00 PM.

Jimin: Oh okay. Can you make me a coffee?

Y/n: Yes sir.

You went to the kitchen and made coffee for Jimin.

Y/n: Here!

Jimin: Thank you.

I was catching up on my work but suddenly, Jimin called me through the intercom of my desk.

Jimin: Mrs. Kim Please come over to my office Now!

Y/n: Yes sir what did you need?

Jimin: Please get me the book right there.

The book was only 5 inches away from him.

Y/n: Why don't you get it yourself?

Jimin: Excuse me? I couldn't hear you

Y/n: Oh, I said why didn't you-

Jimin: Why are you just standing there and talking. When your supposed to bring me the book.

Y/n: Oh um Sorry

Y/n: Here..... So can I go now?

Jimin: Sure

Time skip: At 1:00 PM

Y/n: SHIT I forgot to remind Sir about the meeting!

*Knock*

Jimin: Yes! come in

Y/n: Sir I forgot to remind you that the meeting has started.