[4] - 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘯

• • •

They say a man is never fully-dressed without two important accessories. His special lady...and his Strücker.

Get your watch today!

Strücker. He'll make time for you.

• • •

ONSTAGE, PHIL PLAYED his piano while the two performers danced. Geraldine peeked out through the curtain, not noticing Wanda in her attire pacing in worry behind her.

"Glad I don't have to follow this guy." Geraldine giggled.

"Huh? What?" Wanda stopped and looked at her in worry.

"Oh, but you're gonna be great." She replied.

"What time is it now?"

Geraldine looked at her watch, "Mmm, two minutes after the last time you asked."

Wanda groaned, "I don't know where they could be."

Fortunately, Y/N and Vision, in their magician attire, arrived and walked up the stairs onto the backstage area. The man helped his synthezoid brother up the steps.

"Wanda!" Y/N called out as he tried to keep Vision balanced, "You look smashing!"

"Where have you two been? And what happened to Vis?" Wanda asked.

"Well, sis, me and the boys were playing a rather thrilling game of horses with shoes." Vision answered in a drunken manner.

"Horseshoes." Y/N corrected then faced his wife, "And I don't know why he's acting this way."

"Listen." Wanda told them, "Something strange happened with Dottie. Well, something strange happened before that, too, it's hard to explain. I don't know what's going on."

"You are!" Geraldine exclaimed, alerting the family that they were up next to perform.

Dottie stood on the stage and began announcing Wanda, Y/N, and Vision.

"And for our final act, I give you, the L/N residents."

The crowd applauded as Wanda was the first one out on stage. She smiled and extended her arm out towards the curtains, where Y/N was the next one out. He waved and expected Vision to be beside him, but he didn't walk out.

Backstage, Geraldine glared at the fumbling Vision. "Hey, hey! You're up, cowboy!"

"What?" Vision asked, "Oh! Yeah! I've to go!"

He ran out and parted the curtains, unknowingly covering Y/N with the fabric. He extended his arms and surprised everyone.

"Hello, Westview! Good afternoon. It's so lovely to be—" He ran into the bannister as he walked down the steps, "I'm so sorry, excuse me."

Y/N pulled the curtain off of himself and walked down the stairs too, standing beside Vision and Wanda.

"I am Phantasm, this is Illusion and my delightful assistant, Glamour." Y/N introduced.