Adrien + Marinette (Not my story)

I just finished reading this one-shot and it's so good omg. The one-shot is called Under Agreste by QuantumChickpea. I'll put the link in the comments. This has sin in it. I hope you enjoy this as much as I do. The ending is really sad too 😭👊

Adrien swung around the back of the alley way that led to the side door of his Ladybug's café, Lucky Charm. He licked his lips, unable to ignore his throbbing cock in his uniform pants any longer. He had tried to compose himself and control it, but he couldn't any longer. His breaths came out in harsh pants, ignoring the radio conversation of the other officers, as he parked and turned his key in the ignition. The purring engine and static voices went silent, and he shoved his door open.

The alley was quiet, and he locked his gaze on the side door, taking in where it was located verse the front of her cute shop. He locked his car and checked to make sure his handcuffs were in their usual holder on his belt. He smirked as he found them there, taking a deep breath and walking towards the front of her shop.

He had approximately thirty minutes before she opened her shop to the public. Thirty minutes to steal her out back and rail her over the hood of his cop car like he had always wanted to. Just thirty. He internally groaned at the number, hating it, and wishing it had been longer, but that would mean that he would have had to have woken up earlier. Which, with his lack of sleep would be impossible even for a woman like her.

He peered through the glass of the front door and focused on the cute woman behind the counter. God, her maid outfit killed him and made his cock harder to the point that it ached to be inside her tight pussy. Fucking her until she was screaming his name, and everyone knew who owned her. Making her beg for mercy as he-

His eyes widened, as the door opened, and she peered up at him in her cute little maid outfit that made him want to get on his knees and worship her like the goddess that she was. "Chat Noir? Why didn't you use the side door like usual?"

Adrien stood there, contemplating what he was going to say. The plan faltered from his thoughts for a moment before he harnessed them again. A corner of his lips slowly curled up and his lashes lowered. Her lips parted and her breasts rose and fell in her dress, as she felt the atmosphere shift around him. He reached up and adjusted his hat before walking past her and into the café.

He raised his index finger and wiggled it in a 'come hither' fashion, "Come with me."

"Go with you... where? Don't you want your usual ord-Ah!" Ladybug squeaked, as he suddenly grabbed her hands and pinned her against the front glass window with his knee between her thighs.

His emerald eyes bore into her sapphire ones and a blush formed on her cheeks as she throbbed between her legs. She could feel his hardened length pressed against her stomach as he leaned in closer. His warm breath feathered along her lips and the bill of his officer cap pressed against her hair.

"Did I stutter?" Adrien licked his lips and spoke in a serious tone that meant business. "Hm?"

"N-no," Ladybug shivered and closed her eyes, swallowing hard, as he ran his fingers along her jawline to grip her chin.

"So, be a good girl and follow my orders, huh, Ladybug?" Adrien tilted her head to the side and slowly licked up the side of her throat before biting it.

She trembled and gasped as he yanked her hands down and spun her around, clasping her wrists together and yanking her against his body. She squeaked and moaned, as he let his warm breath feather along her neck and up to her ear.

"You've been a naughty girl, haven't you," Adrien whispered against her ear and bit it.

She let out a soft mewl, "yes, officer."