Chapter 3

HIIIII!

Luv you all <33

Fun Fact about me : My Favourite 1D song is "They don't know about us" and "I would."

Scene : Harry and Niall's apartment.

Harry knocked on the door and it opened to a very excited Niall.

"TELL ME EVERYTHING!" Niall screeches.

"Well it all started..." Harry explained the the whole hour with an impatient Niall constantly butting in.

"And thats basically how it ended. And I also left my bike in Louis car." Harry huffed.

"Haz! This is a good thing! You have his manager Liam's number right?" Harry nodded.

"Call him and say you left the bike and Louis will have to come over now and give it back!" Niall squealed like a 12 year girl with a crush.

"Its already 8 though Ni. I don't wanna be annoying." Harry explained and Niall just rolled his eyes.

"Gimme your phone." 

"No."

"Harold." 

"Neil." 

"How do you expect to get to the studio tomorrow without your bike?" Niall put his hands on his hips trying to look condensing but Harry couldn't help to let a little giggle.

"Fine, I'll ring Liam." Harry said, putting his hands up defencelessly. 

.....

Scene : Louis house.

RING RING RING

"LIAM GET YOUR BLOODY PHONE ITS ANNOYING ME!" Louis shouted from the living room where he was trying to watch the football.

Liam just got up and rolled his eyes.

No caller ID

"Hello? Liam Payne speaking." 

"Um - Hi this is Harry Styles the ballet teacher." 

"Oh Harry yes. Can I help you?" 

"I was wondering if you could get me into contact with Louis, I left my bike in his car and I really need it back." 

"Okay?" Liam said confused.

"Louis its Harry. He said something about a bike?!" Liam shouted to Louis.

The minute Harry's name was mentioned Louis sat up and immediately wanted the phone to talk to the boy.

"iI Harry its Lou." Louis smiled.

"Oh - H - Hi Lou. I think I left my bike in your car. I was wondering if you could return it." Harry giggled nervously and Louis melted at his words. How was Harry so cute and talent at the same time.

"Of Course, I can come now if thats okay?" Louis smiled into the phone, happy he could see Harry today. He only met Harry two days ago but the thought of seeing him made Louis's heart beat fast.

Of course he didn't ever realise the bike was still in his car until now but what a happy coincidence they both forgot.

"Yes please!" Harry's voice pitched higher and Louis just chuckled.

"Okay, see you in a few." Louis and Harry said their goodbyes.

"Alright, I'm off to Harry's house." Louis said walking to the living room where Liam was on the sofa.

"I'll come."

"Why do you wanna come?" Louis questioned.

"I'm bored." Liam shrugged and Louis chuckled as the both got into the car and drove off to theirfuturehusbandsapartment I mean Harry and Niall's apartment.