Chapter 74

Ignore mistakes if any...
comments can be done...

...........................

For the first time in my life!
I am unsure about posting this update!
It neved happened to me!
But now it is happening!
This was not what I thought writting about this story!
I thought this one in a different way!
But owing to some previous chapters i ruined the story!
And here it is!
I seriously don't know where this one is going!
If i can then can i rewrite this story?

...........................

Hadia was in dua's room for time being before the nikkah could start... as there was still 2 hours... dua was pinning hadia's dupatta on her scarf when the door was knocked... dua opened the door to see zoya standing there all ready is a beautiful black frock... "Dua tum nechay jao, mujhy hadia sy kaam hai!" (Dua you go down, i want to talk to hadia!)

Dua raised her brows and then saw her brother behind zoya so she nodded and walked down... after that zoya entered and saw hadia with a smile... settling her dupatta she spoke "Ma Sha Allah you are looking beautiful!"

Hadia smiled and the zoya said "hadia fahad ny tumsy raat ko baat ki thi!" (Hadia fahad talked to you about something at night!)

Hadia looked at zoya and was about to say something when zoya spoke nodding in no "mujhy pata hai tumhy koi farq nhi parta kisi ky past sy! Par is baar sun lo!" (I know it doesn't effect you! But this time listen to it!)

Saying so she patted hadia's cheek and looked at hadia's back to see fahad standing... he opened the door  and arham came inside... he fahad locked the door he walked to zoya and patted hadia's head saying "listen to him once! Hum balcony mein hayn!" (We are in balcony)

Saying so he walked to the balcony while zoya looked at rham who blinked his eyes and then she followed fahad and closed the mirror window which was showing the duo yet they couldn't listen... it was there thing to talk and no one should listen to it... while arham was not conformtable to talk to alone with her before nikkah...

As the duo went out arham took a breath calling her "hadia!" Hadia bite her lips before saying "hum nikkah ky baad bhi to baat kr sakty thy!" (we could have talked after nikkah)

Arham nodded in no to himself as hadia was showing her back to him and spoke "janta hun par yeh baat mujhy tum sy nikkah sy pehly krni thi!" (I know but i wanted to tell you something before our nikkah)

On this hadia turned to face him and arham lowered his gaze how much he wanted to look at her... hadia smiled knowing he looked down... and then she listened "i know past sab ka hota hai! Or mera bhi hai! Zubiya ka pata hai na?" (I know everyone have a past! Even i had! You remember zubiya?)

"Bhabhi's cousin?" Hadia asked on which arham hmmed and then spoke "mein nhi janta kab or kesy i fell in love with her! Mny bht koshish ki usko dil sy nikalny ki! But that never happened! Then i told her about my feelings and she accepted that and eventually we decided to make it halal!" (I don't how and when i fell in love with her, i tried alot to remove those feelings,But that never happened! Then i told her about my feelings and she accepted that and eventually we decided to make it halal!)

Hadia was listening to him carefully when she asked "to kya hua?" (Then what happened?)

On this arham looked at hadia and saw her neutral face.... he didn't said anything on which hadia asked "ap kisi ky pressure mein yeh shadi kr rhy hayn?" (Are you don't this marriage under some pressure?)