•.¸♡ ᵃᶜᶜⁱᵈᵉⁿᵗᵃˡ ᵏⁱˢˢ ☆Pt.1☆ ♡¸.•

ℛℯ𝓆𝓊ℯ𝓈𝓉ℯ𝒹 𝒷𝓎  LahchaplahMoo

✨PART 1✨

𝑻𝒂𝒏𝒋𝒊𝒓𝒐

It was sunset and the sky is painted with orange, pink, blue and white colours that lighten the sky before the dark

(M/n) was sitting down on the river side watching the fishes swim around the stream, it was tranquil and calming. The birds are chirping melodically and crickets are singing, (M/n) breathes in the fresh sunset air. He had gone for a few minutes for fresh air after helping Tanjiro with selling his coal just near his cabin, Tanjiro would catch up to him after helping Takeo chopping up woods to make more charcoals to sell tomorrow. Tanjiro insisted that (M/n) should rest after helping despite (M/n)'s protest.

Tanjiro felt bad for making (M/n) walk longer to help him sell charcoal around the big town below and up to his house. He saw how (M/n) would stop for few seconds to catch his breath then run beside him again, he figured that (M/n) isn't very good with physical strength.

(M/n) huffed as he threw the rock as it skips the river.

"Tanjiro is an idiot, I just wanted to help and he shoved me away. Dumbass, Tanjiro, dumbass." (M/n) continues to pouts.

Tanjiro who happen to be near (M/n) laughs nervously at the overheard complaints from his friend, he really don't want to overworked (M/n) and he is aware that (M/n) came from a wealthy family. But, it's not because of his wealth what attached him, but it was his dedication and kindness he shows towards Tanjiro what made him admire (M/n).

Usually, rich people wouldn't walk down the street without their expensive garments and (M/n) didn't seems to wear them as he said that they're uncomfortable and it would always attract attention. They would also not appreciate if a low or poor people bump to them claiming that it dirtied their clothes and would often shout nonsense, but (M/n) is none of that.

When Tanjiro learn (M/n) came from a rich family he hesitated but (M/n) reassure him with warmth and kindness. And, it touch Tanjiro's how (M/n) adore children especially his siblings, he felt as if the house itself become lighter and warmer with joyful laughter echoes the house.

Tanjiro walk over to the small male, "I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings, (M/n)."

(M/n) looks over his shoulder with surprise shriek at the sudden voice. He abruptly stands up unknowingly that he trips falling backwards to the river, Tanjiro run towards him with panic when he saw his friend fall into the river.