7: Loving Every Inch (Lemon)

Warning! This oneshot has sexual content in it, you've been warned! And it was requested that (y/n) have a chunky body (apologies if that's not oyur body type), so here's some love for y'all!

Quirk: Plant Growth

Requested byMadisonCeradsky0

 I was looking at myself in the full length mirror, just dressed in my underwear. Once again I was looking at my body rolls, wondering if I was too large. Almost every day I found myself standing in front of my mirror, wondering the same thing. It wasn't his fault, but I particularly wondered these things more and more since Shoto Todoroki asked me to be his girlfriend.

I could barely believe it when he asked me all those months ago. I originally thought he was joking, but when I questioned it and he assured me he was genuinely asking because he liked me, I couldn't stop myself from saying yes. I remembered the afternoon he asked me vividly, it being only a few days after Heights Alliance had been built.

- Flashback -

"(y/n)... can I talk to you outside?" Todoroki approached me as I sat on the sofas in the common room with the other girls.

"O-oh, yes! Of course," I nodded. I found his handsomeness intimidating, and often found myself staring at him in class. He sat on the desk next to me, but he was so oblivious that he didn't even notice me looking at him during classes.

Carefully I followed him, him leading the pair of us outside to the back garden of the building. He seemed oddly nervous, twitching a little and shuffling his weight from foot to foot. "(y/n)... I'm not good with these kinds of things and I don't really know how else to say it other than coming out with it so... will you be my girlfriend?"

I practically froze on the spot, thinking I was in a dream. I even pinched myself a couple of times, realising that this was reality yet I was still having difficulty wrapping my head around the fact Todoroki was asking me of all people. "Y-you want- you're a-asking me out?" I clarified.

"It's okay if you don't want to-,"

"I do want to!" I said, perhaps a little too eagerly. "W-wait- this isn't a joke, is it?"

"Huh? Of course not," he seemed confused at my doubts. Todoroki was the best looking guy in class, probably the whole school, he was talented, kind and caring so I was just having difficulty processing the fact he'd settle for someone like me. "Unless... if you don't want me that's fine, I wouldn't blame you," he mumbled quietly, reaching up and touching his scar. My heart hurt a little bit at this action, and my body moved before I had a chance to think. I found myself approaching him and hugging him tightly, unable to stop myself.

"I really like you Todoroki, and never doubt yourself because of your scar," I assured him that it was handsome, that he was so undeniably handsome and the smile that appeared on his face was one I'd never tire of seeing. "But... what about me," I asked carefully. I had always been so overly self-conscious about my weight, but when I looked up at him I was met with a confused expression.

"What about you? You're perfect," he said and my whole body went rigid, unable to believe my ears. I had never once thought of myself as 'perfect', and now here Shoto Todoroki was telling me that that was the case.

"I-I'm what?"

"Perfect." He seemed so sure and confident about the matter whereas I was not. Still, hearing him say that made me feel so unbelievably elated, and I couldn't help but smile ear to ear especially when the two of us walked back into the dorm building with his hand wrapped tightly around mine, everyone noticing and immediately invading our privacy.