18. birthday boy

Toms Pov.:

A peaceful sleep.... until a weight crushed on him.

"Happy Birthday,mate." Haz screamed and then some more people landed on the bed.

"Happy Birthday." Tuwain and Harry said. He groaned.

"Thanks but never do that again." he said and turned to them with sleepy eyes. "What time is it ?"

"8 am. But we are going in an hours. So put your pants on and get out do the bed." Haz said. Everyone left the room and let him lay in his bed.

"Great." he mumbled and took his phone. One message from love of my life ❤️

morning tommy,
when you read this HAPPY BIRTHDAY
i wished i could tell you personally and be by your side.
I would call you when i wake up, if that's okay.
Just have a lovely day with the others.
Love you <3

He had a big smile on his face and couldn't wait for her call. He got out of his bed and made himself ready for the day. He went downstairs to the boys, already waiting for him.

"Took your time, bro." Harry said.

"It's my birthday." he just said and grabbed an apple. "So what are we doing today ?"

"Golfing." Tuwain said. Then they pulled out golf clubs behind their back.

"Our birthday present for you." Haz said.

"Perfect timing to try them out." Harry said.

Y/N Pov.:

It was 9 am in Atlanta when my alarm goes off. I shut it down two second later and tried to wake myself up as fast as i can. I grabbed my phone and went on Toms contact to call him per videochat.

"Good morning darling." he said with a big smile, that i gave back.

"There is my birthday boy." i teased.

"Birthday man." he said.

"Right you are 26 now. A big boy." i teased again and we both laughed. "I wish you a happy happy birthday, love. I'm sorry that i can't be with you right now and that my first happy birthday was per message. I just wanted to be one of the firsts."

"It's alright, darling. I was very very happy about your message." he said.

"That what i thought. So how are the new golf clubs ?" i asked.

"Very good- how do you know i got new one ?" he asked confused.

"Well you aren't the only Holland i talk to." i said. "I asked Harry what they give you when i gave him my present for you. That you can't open until i'm back from set."

He groaned. "Is it a short filming day ?"

"I try my best to make it short, i promise." i said.

"Hopefully. I can't wait to open it." he said and i smiled at the idea what he would think of it.

"I hope you will like it." i said and he nodded. "Anyway, i need to get ready for set."