16: The Sweet Date Night

Note: Short and sweet!

Quirk: Bunny

Requested bysxmplykloudy

 My boyfriend of two months, Shoto Todoroki, was finishing up his provisional licensing course today. It had been a rollercoaster for him to say the least, and it was irritating that this course had to take place on a weekend as it meant I didn't get to see Shoto as often as I wanted, despite being in school and living under the same roof as him.

I could tell that the course had taken its toll on my boyfriend a little, but as today was his last day I decided to treat him. He had worked so hard after all, so I decided to put together a sweet date night for the two of us where we'd simply relax together, eat food and watch a film.

I was currently setting up my bedroom, making sure that my bed was as comfy as it could be by organising plenty of pillows, cushions and blankets on it before bringing out the various snacks I had bought for us to share whilst we watched Your Name. I knew he would be incredibly tired so making him feel as comfortable as possible was top priority, and I knew there was a chance he could fall asleep so watching a film we had already both seen was the safest option.

My phone suddenly buzzed, catching my attention and I saw that it was Shoto announcing that he was back on UA grounds. Excitement brewing within me, I bounced down the stairs to wait for him in the common room, eager for his return. Annoyingly almost all of the class were there too, which meant that the likelihood was he'd be stopped by everyone asking how the course went.

When the doors creaked open, Shoto and Bakugou stepping in, my suspicions were correct as everyone was around them like hawks, asking too many questions to keep up. I felt a little irritated and wormed my way through everyone, finally standing directly in front of Shoto. "Hey," he said with a small smile. I simply leant up and kiss him, catching him slightly off-guard but I didn't care as he kissed back.

"Hey," I said sweetly when we pulled apart. "Sorry everyone, but the stories will have to wait until tomorrow," I said, taking my boyfriends hand and leading him away from the party. As he followed me I could tell he was tired, but I was hoping he would be awake enough to at least spend time together. "How was it?" I asked as we walked to my room.

"Tiring. Glad I'm away from him though, he was there watching again," Shoto scoffed and I knew he was talking about his father. I smiled sadly, knowing about their history but I tried to distract him by cupping his cheek and pulling him in for a kiss.

"Well it's over now, completely. You'll be getting your hero licence soon and I'm so proud of you," I whispered lovingly, this praise causing him to smile warmly. My heart melted every time he smiled as it always made him look ten times cuter, if that was even possible. "Come on, I have a surprise for you," I said, pulling him into my bedroom and showing him how I had transformed it into a cosy paradise. He chuckled lightly and dropped his bag to the floor.

"Thanks (y/n)," he said as I passed him a pair of his sweatpants he kept in my room.

"Now put these on and we'll have a relaxing night, I can even give you a massage if you want," I smiled at him and he pulled me in for a hug. I couldn't help but smile against his shoulder as I snuggled against him, him then pulling away to change. I averted my eyes as we hadn't seen each other in limited clothing just yet, merely each others pyjamas when we slept together unbeknownst to Aizawa.

When he was done the two of us scrambled onto the bed, him sitting in between my legs and with his back up against my torso. I kissed the top of his head, bringing my hands up and massaging his shoulders that seemed to be a little stiff. "I'm glad it's over," Shoto suddenly said as I dug my thumbs into his shoulder blades.