19: A Drive (Lemon)

Warning! As a lemon there's sexual content in this oneshot! And that picture? Holy crap I think my heart stopped-

Quirk: Bunny

Requested byJaylaTodoroki

 "Shoto I'm so bored," I whined dramatically, pulling off my seatbelt.

"I know you are, you've told me ten times already," Shoto sighed, putting his forehead against the steering wheel. My husband and I had been stuck in traffic for the past hour on one of the main roads in Japan after coming back from a two week holiday. According to the radio there had been a crash a few miles ahead of us, blocking the entirety of the road causing a complete standstill. We had been stuck for so long that people in the cars around us were actually getting out of their cars, stretching and walking around.

"Shoto it's so warm, can't we just step outside for a little bit?" I pleaded but he sighed again.

"No, you know we'd be hounded by everyone and I'm not in the mood for that," He said, referring to the fact we were both famous pro heroes. We had a car with tinted windows to prevent this particular thing from happening as there were many times we had been approached even whilst in a car.

"Fine," I whined, sighing dramatically. "We're gonna be here for hours aren't we."

"Probably, so please stop complaining and find something to do that'd distract you," he chuckled and I sighed again, wondering what there was we could do to keep us occupied. The radio announced that the standstill was likely to last three hours, and I silently cursed whoever was stupid enough to crash their cars.

Another fifteen minutes passed and I still hadn't found anything to keep me occupied, at least until I looked at my husband. A wicked smirk appeared on my face as I stared at him, him glancing over at me occasionally. "What?" He questioned the mischievous expression I was wearing.

"I've thought of something that would keep us both occupied during this achingly long wait," I teased, reaching my hand over and brushing it against his thigh, getting closer and closer to his crotch. His heterochromatic eyes widened dramatically, looking from my hand to my face and back again.

"You can't be serious- we're surrounded by people!" He hissed.

"Oh please, we have tinted windows and people won't be paying attention, they'll be busy doing their own thing," I pointed out. It was true, the people who were stood out on the road were only milling around their own cars, so I knew we wouldn't be disturbed. I stared at my husband with a cheeky glint in my eye, and he gulped as I began to palm him through his trousers. He was getting harder and harder, as it didn't take too much to turn him on plus I knew what I was doing.

"(y/n)," he whispered, trying not to moan. I unbuttoned his jeans and pulled down the zip, seeing his dick already poking out the rim of his boxers.

"Someone's desperate," I loved to tease him whenever we were doing anything sexual, as I loved seeing the small blush that appeared on his cheeks. I buried my hand within his boxers and began pumping his member, seeing the grip he had on the steering wheel tighten. I smirked as I kept up my actions, tightening my grip and feeling his member get harder and harder. We had just had a passionate two weeks filled with sex and romance, yet it seemed as though he still had pent up desires within him.

Seeing his flustered state always made me excited, as I adored being the one that got him this way. I decided to take it a step further however, and adjusted myself so that I could lean over. "(y/n)! You can't- nngh-," he moaned as I encased the tip of his member in my mouth. Slowly I bobbed my head up and down, flicking the tip with my tongue which earned me the occasional gasp from him. I could taste the pre-cum leaking from the tip making me smirk in satisfaction as I took more and more of him into my mouth and I knew he was beginning to get excited about this mentally as well as physically when he put his hand on the back of my head.