𝟮

𝗗𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗷𝗮𝗵 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻 • 𝗢𝗺𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁

Denijah slid on her slides as her best friend Sharon watched her.

"You look good now can we hurry I'm tryna see G fine ass" Sharon smiled at the thought of him.

"Girl you know his baby momma not going for that" Denijah said as they headed out to Sharon's car.

"Girl fuck her I'll whoop her ass" she said as Nijah just shook her head.

Nijah knew just like Sharon knew that she wasn't whooping that one.

They hopped in the car and drove to G's house.

"Girl look Taylor best friend slept with her nigga" Sharon said showing Nijah her phone.

"These hoes outta line, couldn't be me" she shook her head as Sharon nodded.

"Right" she agreed as they walked into G's house.

G was on the couch with his baby momma on his lap.

Sharon stopped in her tracks and sat on the opposite side of the couch before getting on her phone.

"Heyy Nijah you can't speak?" Bella, G's babymomma joked.

"I'm sorry I just peeped something" Nijah laughed as she gave Bella a hug.

"Where's lil mama" she said looking for Aubri.

"Sleep" Bella said and she frowned.

"G you got snacks" Nijah said walking into the kitchen.

"No them my baby snacks" he said as she came back with some fruit snacks.

"She share with her tt" she said opening the fruit snacks.

She sat on the couch and got on her phone.

"So y'all got names" Sharon spoke up and everyone looked at her.

"Draco" the boy Nijah gave the watch to said.

"Soldier, she make it clap clap-

"Nijah stop" Sharon tried to giggle all cute.

"This bitch know her laugh ugly" Nijah laughed at her friend making the person next to her laugh.

"What's your name?" Sharon looked at him.

"Dee" he said and Nijah notice if was there chocolate one from last time.

"My name is Tim" another boy said and Nijah and Sharon busted out laughing and everyone looked at Sharon because of the way she was laughing.

"Donkey sounding ass bitch tryna laugh at me" Tim shook his head I'm disgust.

"What's your name" Sharon ignored him pointing to the last boy.

"Ant" he shrugged and Sharon covered her mouth.

"Ant? Like the bug?"