AUTHOR'S NOTE/CAST

HELLO FUTURE READERS!

WELCOME TO MY BOOK AND ENJOY THE SHENANIGANS I HAVE IN STORE.

If you've read the first book, which I highly recommend you do because if not you'll be very confused, then you know this book takes place five years after the last book ends.

I guess you could read this as a standalone but you'd be spoiling the ending of the first book for yourself and missing out on the past relationship of the main characters.

I can't say much but if you're a bit hurt after what happens in the last book I can guarantee you won't be as traumatized by this ending :) Take that info however you want.

Unlike the last book, this book will be much more mature because the characters are grown men and women this time around who partake in grown men and women things.

If grown men and women things (y'all know what I'm talking about lol) bother you then while you skip those parts you can pray for the rest of us who read including me who writes them.

If y'all don't follow the official holy water account on this app you should lol it makes me feel closer to God while I'm on here.

There won't be as much pertaining to Jesse's gang this time, the main focus is the stuff that goes on between him and Karma. There won't be any heavy topics like the last book, this book is much more lighthearted. :)

Now let's get to the serious stuff.

This is a book of pure, FICTION. Everything is completely from my own mind and imagination. I do not own and I am not affiliated with the celebrities below. I'm simply putting them here to help you visualize how I see the characters but feel free to do that with whomever you want.

There are a few songs that I'll mention throughout the book and the playlist with the real name of the artist that is mentioned. I do not own the songs mentioned in this book. Nor do I know the artists...I wish I did but sadly Beyoncé, Nick Jonas, or Justin Bieber won't answer my DM.

To reiterate this book includes topics such as:

Talks of Violence

Use of Foul or Otherwise Inappropriate Language

Mature Sexual Content

--------------------

The UPLOADING, SCANNING, DISTRIBUTION of this book in any form or by any means- including but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise- without the permission of the author is ILLEGAL AND PUNISHABLE BY THE LAW.

I work hard on what I write so don't go stealing it, please. If you wouldn't like it done to you then don't do it to others.

I won't hesitate to consult Wattpad and any legal authority necessary to make sure that it comes to a stop.