CHAPTER 7

August's POV

"Papa!" My son yelled as he jumped in my arms. I smiled, picking him up and showering his face with kisses. I don't think I will be able to be without him for a day.

My beautiful girl approached us and I pulled her to kiss her cheek.
"He was rambling about you all the time." She laughed.

A proud sensation passed through my body. I was enlightened to hear that from her.
"I missed both of you too."

"Should we go now?" I asked. She nodded as I buckled Leon in the backseat and went to the driver's seat. We headed off to the apartment as they had to pack some more things for moving out.

I knew it would hurt Mia to move out, but I couldn't be without them now that I found them. They are my whole world now.

I put my hand on Mia's thigh and felt how thick her legs were. I couldn't get a boner right then while I was driving. But it drove me crazy when she put her little hand on mine in the calmest manner. We felt perfect together.

I reached the old building and parked near the entrance. Mia got out and I noticed that Leon fell asleep in the meantime. I picked him up from the backseat and followed Mia inside.

The apartment was filled with boxes and suitcases and there was a little space where I could walk. I placed Leon on his bed and covered his body with the duvet.

Mia was in the kitchen, preparing a sandwich for her. Is that how she functions throughout the day? I should have bought her something better to eat rather than a sandwich.

I wrapped my hands from behind her as she leaned on my chest.
"Do you want me to go buy you something better to eat?" I asked. She shook her hand as she continued chewing on the dry bread with ham.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything I have caused these past few days. But you need to understand me, baby. Call me selfish but I want you by my side." I explained.

"I know. And I agreed already. You don't have to worry. It will be the best for Leon." She said causing me to frown.

"Yeah, maybe it's the best for Leon. But I'm certain that you don't want this. Everything was well without me in the picture, right?" I said. Every word hurt me but it was true.

I removed my arms from around her waist. What was I thinking? That she will want me after appearing like this? She knew better than me.

I stopped in my tracks when I heard a sniffle coming from her. She was still leaned against the sink and her hand lifted to wipe her face. I turned her around to see tears sliding down her cheeks and it got me worried.

"Why are you crying, Mia?" I panicked.

"I thought something else would happen that night. But you left me like I was someone you played with. It made me feel awful and three weeks later I found out I was pregnant. It broke my parents' heart. Everyone was pointing their finger at me for being young and pregnant. Some people even told me to abort him." She sobbed in my chest. I engulfed her in my arms and held her tightly.

"I had to raise him alone. And now, I'm not used to you caring about us. This is all new but I'm willing to try this for Leon. So please, understand my feelings." I cupped her damp cheeks and wiped her tears with my thumbs.

"I understand you, my brave girl. You are an amazing mother to our little son and I appreciate you so much because of that. You still kept our baby even after everything you have been through." I said.

"But I never thought of you as someone I was playing with. If you remember what I told you in the club, I meant it. I wanted to get to know you. What happened was my stupidity. I left at 5 in the morning because of an emergency and left you the card with my number on it. But I guess you never saw it?" I said.

"I didn't. I rushed out of the room that morning and didn't look back. I swear I didn't see anything else there." Her doe eyes widened in panic.

"It's okay. We both made mistakes and it will never happen again. We can enjoy being a family from now on." She nodded and I couldn't resist when I claimed her lips. Mia parted her lips allowing my tongue to explore her mouth. She tasted sweet like always. I believe I will never get used to her kissing me or being here again.

She buried her face in my neck and tried to wrap her legs around me. I smiled and sneaked my arms under her big ass. She was definitely gifted with amazing assets and those tight jeans were proving it.

"The room?" I whispered. She nodded and kissed my neck before my excited friend down there jumped into life. The night was still young.

***

I woke up to giggling near my ear and opened my eyes to see my little copy. I reached with my arm and pulled him to my chest.

"Are you awake now, papa?" He asked me.

"Mhm. Where is mommy?"

"She is packing some things. And she told me to get you for breakfast." He explained. I kissed his forehead and hugged him closer to me. This was pure happiness to me.

The door opened and I could feel that she was behind me. I felt her lips on my shoulder making me shiver.
"I called you for the breakfast but you obviously have more fun here." She smiled.

"Mommy! Leave me and papa alone." Leon whined playfully.

"Oh, now you don't want me. Fine." Mia pouted. I chuckled and pulled her to kiss her cheek.

"Thank you for everything." I smiled. She blushed before pulling away.

"Breakfast is ready." She said before going out of the room. I turned to Leon who didn't seem like he would let go of me soon.

"Go to mommy, buddy. Papa needs to shower." I said. He nodded and got up from the bed then he ran off.

I took a quick shower and dressed in my yesterday clothes that I found clean for some reason. Mia must have washed it before.

I got out of the room and saw that all the boxes were on one pile near the door. The apartment felt empty, looking like this. Mia made scrambled eggs and sausages.

"Why did you pack all the things by yourself, baby?" I asked.

"I woke up early and I was bored." She said.

"You could've woken me up," I grumbled and started eating. This week was ecstatic for us. I wanted to leave the time I had for both of them and she took a leave from her work for two weeks.

I was baffled when she said she never took a leave in two years of working. Then who was watching over our son while she was working?

"Papa, will I get my room?" Leon asked as Mia fed him.

"It will be big and full of toys," I said, watching as his eyes widened.

"Really?" He asked. I nodded and he started jumping excitedly.

"We agreed not to spoil him," Mia said.

"That's not spoiling. I will give him toys as every other child should have." I explained. She huffed and fed him another bite.

We finished eating and I called three of my men to come to pick the boxes up. Mia and Leon were ready as we got inside the car.

Finally, I'm going to have them close to me and I will never let them go.

A/N

Thank you for voting and commenting.