love bites (requested)

The sound of your alarm woke you from your peaceful slumber. You reached over to turn it off before laying back down.

As soon as you did, you felt Mina stir beside you before she moved to lay her head on your chest.

The sight of her sleeping so soundly as she curled up close to you was enough to melt your heart and bring a big smile to your face, despite how sleepy you still felt.

But you quickly remembered why you set that alarm this morning. It's your anniversary and Mina promised you breakfast at your favorite spot. A rush of excitement came over you as soon as you remembered and quickly, you did your best to wake up Mina.

"Mina? Mina, wake up."

She groaned as you shook her shoulder. After the long and late-night you had together, she was tired and being difficult to wake up.

But as soon as you reminded her that it was your anniversary, her eyes flew open and she was smiling right away.

"Get up. You promised me breakfast."

She giggled and moved so she could stare at you. She reached out to caress your soft cheek and you watched her eyes sparkle when they locked with yours.

"I know. Happy anniversary." She said as she leaned in for a kiss.

"Happy anniversary."

She pulled away from your lips and started to kiss along your neck, causing you to close your eyes and tilt your head back with a giggle.

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing." She spoke almost teasingly, only for you to shake your head and gently push her away.

"We have to get ready to go."

You went to get out of bed, only for her to wrap her fingers around your wrist to hold you back. When you looked back at her, you noticed that her eyes weren't on you but rather on your neck.

Her teeth sank into her lower lip and when she released it, you watched them tug into a smirk as a gleam appeared in her eyes.

"What?"

"Just admiring my work from our makeout last night." She said, reaching out to brush her thumb along one of the many marks she left behind.

Your eyes went wide and you quickly jumped out of bed to run into the bathroom. You looked into the mirror and saw the several love bites along your skin.

Your skin was covered in them, from your neck to your collarbones - you were reminded of the very steamy makeout you shared late last night.

Mina stood in the doorway, smirking at you when your eyes locked.

"Mina!" You groaned, brushing your fingers along the marks as Mina came up behind you.

"Yes?" She smiled, her lips brushing against the back of your neck.

"What am I gonna do?" You asked, tilting your head back to find them along your throat, too. "You marked every inch of my skin, basically."

"Yeah, I did." She grinned, looking like she was proud of herself. "I don't remember you complaining about it last night when we were making out."

"I'm not. I just don't want the whole world to see. These are from our private moments. I don't think anyone needs to know about that."

She shrugged with a nod, knowing you were right.

"Would you like to wear one of my hoodies?"

"Yes, please." You pouted, only for her to turn you around and boop your nose to see you smile, which you did and then melted her heart in return.

She kissed you and went to the bedroom to grab one of her hoodies before returning and pull it over your head.

"There. You should be all covered and you look adorable."

You giggled as she kissed the tip of your nose and rubbed your back softly.

"But you have to take it back off when we get home." She smirked.

You smirked at her, your eyes full of desire, taking Mina by surprise.

"Don't worry, I will. I'll also be giving you a taste of your own medicine tonight." You teased.

She felt butterflies in her chest and she gave you a passionate kiss, whispering against your lips,

"I look forward to it," she winked before walking away, both of you excited for the amazing day ahead.