yang yang - late night

word count : 440

-

songs on one of your playlists kept playing as you showered. you were washing out the shampoo in your hair as you were singing along with the song that was playing.

"we could fly to the moon. i see your lips moving but we—okay, that shampoo in my eye. y/n, you idiot," your singing was unfortunately interrupted as you continued showering.

"so this is what you listen to when your shower? are you trying to give me hints or something?" you heard yang yang's voice and almost jumped out of your skin. you moved the shower curtain and peeked your head out to see yang yang holding your phone, that was previously on the bathroom counter.

"what are you doing here?" you immediately asked him.

"i told you i was spending the night here," he replied and lowered the volume of the music. "can i join you?" he asked with a smile.

"get out!"

"but i need to shower. i've been working all day," he mentioned and you moved the shower curtain back.

you resumed showering but the song suddenly changed, "yang yang! get off of my phone and get out!" you yelled at him and heard the door open and close. "idiot..." you muttered and finished showering.

you moved and curtain and stepped out of the shower. you tried yourself off before changing into clothes and drying your hair with your towel.

you opened the door and saw yang yang sitting on your bed. he was making a funny face at you, which made you laugh.

he opened his arms and you walked up to him. you threw the towel on your desk chair and both of you hugged each other tight.

"i missed you today," yang yang said to you.

"i missed you, too," you replied and kissed him. "how was your schedules? i knew today was going to be busy for you and the guys ."

"today was good, but i am pretty tired," he answered.

"did you eat dinner yet?" you asked and he shook his head, "let's order takeout then." you tried to walk away but yang yang wouldn't go of you. "can i please go get my phone?"

"no," he said and pulled you down onto your bed.

"but we both need to eat something," you said to him.

"let's just wait a bit longer. i just really want to hug you," yang yang said to you. you put your hands on his face and kissed him.

"you're cute when you're tired," you said to him.

"you're cute all the time," he responded. "i love you, y/n."

"i love you, too, baby."