tae il - tattoo

word count : 502

-

you and tae il were hanging out at your condo for the day. you had just turned the laundry machine on and it started washing your clothes.

you returned to your bedroom, where tae il was, and plopped down on your stomach next to him.

"whatcha doing?" you asked him and rested your head on your hands.

"texting the guys. they're being ridiculous," he responded and put his phone down on the nightstand next to him. "you have water in the mini fridge, right?" you nodded. "great."

tae il got up and walked to the mini fridge that was next to your desk. he opened it and grabbed a bottle of water. then, he closed the fridge and returned to your bed.

"huh? baby, do you have a tattoo on your back?" tae il suddenly asked you when he got onto your bed.

you looked at him, "what?" you questioned. "oh!" you started laughing, "yea, i do."

"what is it?" he asked and you sat up on the bed.

"look for yourself," you answered. you turned away from him and moved your hair out of the way.

you felt your sweater being pulled back a bit. "woah! is that a dragon?" he asked.

"yup, it certainly is," you said to him.

"how come you never told me?" he asked and let go of your sweater.

you laughed, "i thought you knew already."

you faced tae il and he shook his head, "i never knew you had a tattoo."

"originally i told myself i would get a small one, but then i decided to get that one," you said to him.

"do you have anymore tattoos?" he curiously asked.

you shook your head, "nope."

"wow," tae il said in amazement.

"would you ever get one?" you asked him.

he shrugged his shoulders, "probably not. if i were to get one, then i would want it to be meaningful," he answered, "if i were to ever get one, then i'd probably get "nct" tattooed on me."

"ooh, i like that," you mentioned. "you should draw something for me so i can get it tattooed."

"draw something? i can scribble on a piece of paper if you want," tae il smiled and laughed.

"if you made it, i wouldn't care," you said to him.

"watch what you're saying. i could make something horrible," he said to you.

"tae il, you would never do that to me."

"okay, you're right. i would never do something like that to my adorable girlfriend but still, you never know," he replied and looked at his phone. "oh, the guys want to go out to eat and invited us. do you want to go?" he asked.

you nodded, "sure."

"okay, let's go," he said and stood up before pulling you up from your bed. "maybe i should get "i love y/n" tattooed on me."

you laughed, "are you sure about that?"

"i gotta let the people know one way or another. i wouldn't mind getting that tattooed on me."