Meeting The Dog

In the main Sohma estate sat 4 males on the engawa on the outside one of the many storage houses there. Sat their the youngest an auburn haired male making conversation with a pale white hair boy. While a dark black haired male listened to their conversation and gave us input at times.

A few feet next to them sat a grey haired boy silently reading a novel that was given to him by his parents. He was semi tuning them out with engrossed with his book.

The 3 of the boys had known each other for a few months, it was only a few weeks ago they were introduced to the auburn who was a few years younger than the 3 boys. Ever since then they'd hang out in their free time, it was refreshing for them since outside of the clan they didn't have any friends. They each took a bit of comfort from each other's presence.

Although they all knew that they were zodiacs they still wondered about the monkey who was announced a few weeks after the black haired boy was born. Though the monkey was the same age as the older 3 boys they had yet to see her for the whole seven years of their life . It made them wonder who she was. More specifically the grey haired boy wondered what the first female zodiac was like. He thought deeply of it, and deep down apart of himself yearned to befriend her. Which wasn't surprising as she was the only girl on her whom could hug him with him shifting.

There had been rumors of her appearance and attitude from the maids and workers. Which all four boys had heard and thought deeply about. Some of the maids claimed she was absolutely beautiful and she looked like a goddess taking after her mother. Some said her eyes were like a hawks and when they saw them it was piercing right through them. Some went so far as to say they fell in love with her at sight because of the way she looked and carried her self.

Hearing all these rumors that got to the ears of all the boys, it's no wonder they were so curious of the mystery zodiac. They had never seen her personally but they'd seen her mother when the four boys were walking through the estate one day. And to say they were shook was an understatement.

The woman named Hana Sohma was breathtaking. She had long silky hair that went to her waste. Her face was porcelain like a doll, but also sharp like mature woman. Her body was mature, and curvy even under her kimono you could still tell. The way she held her self was enough to speak for her self, she led so much confidence it was almost petrifying. If it wasn't for her soften features as she was discussing her daughter to the head clan wife whom she was speaking too anyone would have felt intimidated.

So for people to say her daughter is like a replica of her highly peaked the interest of the four boys. Especially since they only thing they knew about her that's was a certain fact was her name. Aimi meaning beautiful love it almost seemed fitting for her considering the rumors that follow the mystery zodiac.

The four boys were hanging out until they heard the shuffling of feet in side the storage room they siting next too. The three boys who were talking stiffened and looked over to the door that lead in side of the storage house they were sitting next too. They were a bit confused on hereing someone inside. The gray haired boy shifted his head looking at the other boys making sure they heard that too. They had a silent conversation with each others eyes making sure they all heard the same shuffling. Once it was silently agreed they all looked towards the door that was a few feet away from them.

They heard the shuffling again and all looked at eachother. The grey heard boy was curious about who would be in the empty storage unit especially in the main estate. Shigure got up while setting his book down. He walked past the other 3 boys and went to the door to slide it open. He put his hand on the handle about to open it before it slammed open on his own.

Standing their was a black haired girl looking straight at the gray haired boy with shook. Her face was red and she was panting slightly. It was clear she was out of breath and probably was running from something or someone. Her black hair was in two tall buns at the side of her face, letting lose long pieces of her hair out. Connected to the buns were long silk ribbons. She was wearing a white semi lose traditional Chinese dress. The ravenettes atire had a Ying and Yang symbol in the middle. She was wearing white Sandals that showed her red painted toe nails.