Chapter Seven

*Not Edited*

Chapter Seven

I stared at him for a few seconds before I burst out laughing. "You're funny."

"I am not joking."

That statement sobered me right up. "What? I'm not moving in with you. If you think that's ever going to happen, you're more crazy than I thought."

"You are moving into my house. I will have a room prepared for you. We shall live separate lives but you will live under the safe roof as me."

"Nope, not happening. Get out of my house."

"I can see you need some time, I shall give you two days."

I scoffed. "Take those two days and shove it up your arse, I'm not leaving this house and I am not moving in with you."

Suddenly a thought ran into my mind and I gasped. "Wait. Did you plan this fake kidnapping in order for me to move in with you?"

Vladamir raised his eyebrows. "You are a smart girl."

"You are the biggest dick I have ever met. Who the hell does stuff like this? Seriously you are so messed up!"

"I have the biggest dick?" Vladamir smirked.

"What? No! I said you are the biggest dick I have ever met!"

"That is not what you said."

"Yes that is what I said!" I practically screamed.

"Do you want to see it again?"

I took in a deep breath and tried to calm myself down.

Deep breaths, Leah.

"Please get out of my house and leave me alone." I told him as I closed my eyes.

"No."

I snapped my eyes open. "I'm going to call the police."

"I have your phone."

"I have a landline." I lied hoping he would believe it.

"Go ahead. They will not help you, just like they did not help you when you contacted them earlier."

"How do you know that?"

Vladamir took a step closer towards me. "I know everything Leanne and I have contacts everywhere."

Is that why the police didn't turn up? Because he told them not to? How is that even possible?

What about the Uber driver? Was he a real Uber driver? If he wasn't then where was the real driver, and how was he able to again access to the Uber app?

I had so many questions and so little answers. The only thing I knew was that I was exhausted and I was mated to a psycho.

"I'm not going to move in with you. It's never going to happen. I've had a shitty day which you made even more shittier with the stunt you pulled so please, please leave me alone. I just want to go to sleep and forget any of this ever happened."

It was silent for a few seconds as we both stared at each other.

"Very well, I shall have someone return you bag and I shall see you tomorrow."

I didn't want to see him tomorrow and I knew if I said that it would extend this stupid and pointless conversation we were having so I just nodded.

"Goodnight Leanne."

I stuck my middle finger up at him before I stomped up the stairs. Once I got to my room, I flopped onto the bed and groaned.

What the fuck was today? What the hell is going on in my life? How had it come to this?