40

With the way Charlie was eagerly dragging me up the stairs you would think there was a surprise waiting for her.

"Slow down" I laughed loudly at her antics and she paused for a moment.

"Same words different scenario and it waits at the top of this stairs" and she continued tugging me along, laughing madly.

It didn't take much longer and when we finally got to my room Charlie slammed the door before pressing me up against it.

"You wanna sit on my face?" Charlie stared back at me seriously and suddenly I couldn't speak.

"I need a yes or a no Gia"

"I... do you want me to?" My voice came out timid and small.

"More than anything" She nodded.

"Okay"

She dragged me forward to kiss me slowly, the complete opposite of how she was before.

Her lips trailed down to my neck,  biting and sucking the skin there.

"I'm gonna take your clothes off now" She mumbled against my skin and my arms raised obediently.

Charlie laughed lowly but didn't say anything as she dragged my shirt off, pulling me over to my bed.

She sat, hands braced behind her as she stared up at me.

"I changed my mind, strip for me"

How could I say no when she was looking at me like that.

I stepped out of my pants and she pulled me towards her by my hips, her hands smoothing down my sides gently.

"You're so obedient, it's very cute" She cooed, hand reaching up to pull my head down for a kiss.

We kissed for some time and it was nice but I wanted more.

"Charlie"

"Hm?" She stared at me lazily.

"You always whine my name when you get like this and I like it alot, do it again"

"Charlie" Her eyes blazed as she pulled me down into her lap.

"That's right" Her hand held onto my thigh firmly, finger reaching up to rub against my lip and without meaning to I licked the tip of it.

She smiled wider, pressing her finger against my lips and I opened my mouth without hesitancy. Her thumb rubbed against my tongue and a pitiful whine left my throat.

Charlie sighed happily, looking slightly dazed.

"You're just so fucking pretty, doing everything"

She retracted her thumb, hand delving straight into my underwear wasting no time in rubbing against me.

My breath stuttered and I grabbed her shoulders for support, I tried to bury my head into her neck but she pulled away.

"Don't, I want to see you"

And when her first finger pushed into me slowly, I almost couldn't keep my head upright.

"Look at you, so pretty" She cooed, fucking me slowly with her finger.

My cheeks heated at her tone.

She added a second finger and I almost forgot how to breath.

"Feels good?" She asked mockingly, as if my moans weren't anything to go by.

"You know it does"

She laughed loudly, curling her fingers in the best way possible.

"We'll do that other bit after but right now I want you to cum on my fingers, kay?"

"O-okay"

"Cool"

She kissed me hard, guiding me more onto her fingers.

***

"Charlie" I whined softly and she moved to look up at me, fingers still moving inside me slowly.

"What? Are your legs tired already?"

I nodded, skin already going red from embarrassment.

"I told you not to hover, just relax"

"Than how will you breathe" I stressed, only slightly concerned because of her fingers rubbing into me.

"I don't have to, I'd die happy"

She guided me back onto the pillows, laying between my legs once again.

"My sweet pillow princess" She teased.

"I'm nottt"

I could feel her laugh vibrate against me as she went right back to eating me out.

"S'good"

Was this her last meal?

"Shit baby"

"Yeah?" Charlie kissed me and I could taste myself on her tongue. Her fingers worked with more purpose and soon I was unraveling right in front of her, mouth open in a silent moan.

She let me ride out my orgasm on her fingers before withdrawing completely and pecking me on the lips.

"How was that?" Charlie asked, smoothing back my hair gently.

"Good" I admitted softly.

"Wanna go again?" She asked excitedly.

It was now or never, literally. I wouldn't have the courage to ask again.

"Can I do you?"

Charlie blinked at me dumbly before a dopey smile took over her face.

"Fuck baby, you don't have to ask"

She sat up, dragging her shirt off before coming back down to kiss me, devilish smile on her lips.

***
I wrote this entire thing in an hour, do with that information however you want.

This is so bad I could cry but also smut next chapter too💀💀