< XLIX >

{TRIGGER WARNING! EXPLICIT CONTENT! DO NOT READ IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE IT, THANK YOU! Otherwise, enjoy!}

Neveah Aurora North:

'Do you think this will be enough?' I ask, looking at Celine and Cataleya. They helped me make breakfast for Tiago, since I'm a fool and burn everything I make. 

'It's enough, right?' Leya asks, turning to Celine. She chuckles and nods, grabbing the plate with waffles for the others. 'It's more than enough, trust me. Go bring it to him. We'll be here.' 

I nod and grab the tray we made and head to our room, hoping that he's still in there. 

I mean, I woke up at six just to make sure he would still be asleep, so he better be. 

I slowly open the door without dropping a thing and close it behind me. Tiago's back is facing me, and I slowly walk over to the bed. I place the tray on the bed and head to the window, so I can open the curtains a little, before waking him up. 

The sun is out, shining bright for some reason. Good. At least that way we won't get soaked by the rain when we go through the city. 

Tiago groans and slowly opens his eyes, pulling me onto the bed, right on top of him. 'Tiago, you can't just-' 'I can, it's my birthday.' He murmurs before pressing his lips on mine. I smile against him, pulling him up so that he's sitting, with me on his lap. 

'Happy birthday Tiago.' I chime, leaning back so I can look at him. He smiles and kisses me, before yawning. 'I heard you had something planned for today?' I nod and grab the tray with food, forcing him to eat at least some of it before we go out. 

'We're going to the city, there's this spa I want to go to so you're coming with me, and after that, we could go back home and watch a movie or something?' He nods and shoves a grape into my mouth, forcing me to eat something even though I already ate half of the waffles earlier. 

'That's good with me, but we should first do something else.' He smirks, placing the tray on the nightstand on his side. I tilt my head a little and smile at him. 'And what do you suggest we do first?' 

'Make more of a mess in this room.' He whispers as he starts trailing his lips down my neck. 'You look good by the way.' 'Thank you.' 

I'm wearing a skirt with a loose sweater on top. Nothing special, but still. 'And, we're not making a mess of our room.' I push him back and climb off of him, straightening my skirt before smiling at him. 

'Maybe later on. Right now you have to go get ready. I'll be waiting in the kitchen.' He sighs and slowly climbs out of bed, showing his completely naked body as I head to the kitchen. 

The urge to push him back on the bed and do as he suggests is high, but I can't ruin it today. We have to be at the spa in less than an hour, so he better hurry up. 

'I honestly thought you two were going to fuck first.'  Leya states as she turns towards the fridge. I roll my eyes and walk over to her, smiling like crazy. 'They'll fuck in the sauna or something.' 

Leya's eyes widen at Celine's words, but she's not wrong. We just might. 

'Please don't, other people have to use it after you!' Leya begs, but I simply shrug. 'They'll clean it up afterward.' 'Oh god!' 

'Good morning everyone!' Marco shouts as he walks into the kitchen. He looks at the pile of waffles and grabs one, chewing on it before smiling at us. 

I turn back to Celine and Leya. Brandon decided to stay in today, and since Celine has to work and Cataleya wants to study for the test, it'll be just me and Tiago. 'When will Leon be ready?'