•29•

「TAEHYUNG's POV」

The hearing is about to start for about 5 mins to go. I still feel nervous but I didn't have to show this kind of feeling in front of Mr. Choi or else I'll be failed.

2 minutes already and Mr. Choi arrived at the court. He's with the suspect at his side. And Jeongyeon arruved to some couple of second already.

"What is the first evidence we have to present in front of them?" she asked suddenly nd I just look at her. She look so serious this time while she's staring at the documents in front of us. I took a sigh.

"I think we have to present the strongest evidence we have"

"No"

"Why?"

"We'll present the strongest evidence for the last hearing of this case"

"Then why?"

"Strongest evidence is powerful, I swear Mr. Choi can throw useless words if we present it lastly"

"Yeah, I got it"

The hearing started as the judge came in. Some minutes later the judge call me as soon as Mr. Choi presented already during that 45 minutes I think?

"In this case it's obviously that the blood of those victims isn't wet anymore, the day when we went there I'm with Prosecutor Yoo to investigate around the crime scene." I made some pause and pointed Prosecutor Yoo which she stand up quickly and said 'Yes'. Then I faced the judge.

"We notice that the place is barely visited and at the same place the same crime, the same thing happenedー" before I make it done the judge speak up.

"You mean, in that situation you traced his way of crime?"

"Yes sir" I answered.

「JEONGYEON's POV」

"Prosecutor Yoo can you please come in front?" the judge asked me and I do what he ordered. I stand with Prosecutor Kim in front of the judge.

"In the crime scene do you ever notice something? Aside from what Prosecutor Kim said" he added, it made me totally nervous and just look at Prosecutor Kim where we have some eye contacts for a couple of second. I sighed before answering the judge's question.

"I've seen a foot steps there since the place has some grass but we didn't made it messed sinfe everyone who's in the crime scene uses car for going there. The grass looks a bit dirty but the part where foot steps are has the most dirt" the presentation opened and showing the pictures of foot steps.

"In that picture you'll see the foot steps not clearly but please take a look at the grass. In the part of foot steps the grass looked destroyed, too dirty and folded than the other grass who's beside from the foot steps." I added. They all looked into it. And people started to agree and throw a good comments about it but suddenly someone scourged the table making everyone look where it from.

And it's Mr. Choi.

"Objection your honor, look at the suspect he's skinny and it's really impossible that the foot steps is from him look it closely and surelyーunless that foot steps if from a fat person." Mr. Choi said and people are started to suspecting.

"Your honor, regarding from what he said, from the word 'it's really impossible' and the word 'skinny'. Is it really impossible that skinny people cannot able to leave some foot steps?" I asked back while looking at Mr. Choi.

I know he's sighing and I considered it as his habit. For sure, later he's gonna smirk if he already think what thing should he throw into us.