Part: 1}{Why are we here?}

Writing these stories brings great ideas into my head, which do sometimes make me laugh out loud if (which then my parents stare at me like I'm a maniac.)

Thank you all for the nice comments and the votes, I'm almost at 60 followers! It means a lot.

Now onto the story.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Kaminari's POV*

The rushing wind was whipping through my hair, opening my eyes, I see that I'm falling. From really high up, I turn and see Sero passed out, falling through the air at the same speed as me.

Oh, my, god!

What am I going to do?

I'm going to hit the ground and DIE!

"Denki?"

I turn my head back and see Sero staring at me with his eyes wide, "what on earth?!"

"I don't know, the last thing I remember was standing in the group and then passing out!"

I started to see buildings, we were dangerously close to a tall one with water.

"Sero! Hold on to me and use your tape to get us down safely!" I shout at him, he nods and grabs me around the waist.

Holding his elbow out, he shoots tape out of his arm and we swing around the skinny building; we fall down a bit and he does it again, he repeats this and we touch the ground safely.

Looking around, all I see are wooden paths and more strange-looking buildings, "Do you have any ideas of where we are?" The sun was shining brightly in my face, "Yeah, I think that was in the dimension that the guests were from," He says, looking at the other buildings.

"This is very crazy, first we get attacked at the U.S.J, and now we're in a different Dimension,!"

"Do you think we should see if anyone else is here, or if we can find someone who can help us?" I ask nervously, he looks back at me, "yeah, that's probably a good idea."

We walked on for a bit down one of the wooden paths, until we heard a voice.

"Eeey Man, I've seen you before, but not around here,"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 342