Disclaimer || Aesthetics

𝔚𝔚𝔚

In which he's innocently seduced...

The story is in first person with alternating POV's.

DISCLAIMERS

Characters

My characters aren't meant to be likeable. My mc (Giana) is flawed. There are a lot of questionable (morally) things that she does. You might hate it, love it or not agree with it and tbh same.

She's bratty, mean, manipulative yet sweet and I love writing her character.

My characters also do shitty things and make mistakes. I tried really hard to make them complex characters and I think it makes the story ten times better.

Mature content
This is a dark mafia romance. There will be violence, possible triggering themes, and detailed explicit content (some kinky).

This is an age gap romance:
Shes still in high school (18 turning 19 - bc she failed 12th grade and is repeating it) but she needs to be in 'high school' for a major plot line I carried out.

Let's make it clear that I do not condone any of her actions.

Also all translations are used from the internet so please let me know if it's wrong or don't... I'm most likely gonna be too lazy to change it.

Do not steal my work.

It's one thing to draw inspiration from my writing/work. But flat out stealing my ideas and plot lines is a form of plagiarism and just not okay.

I do not condone any other works that have blatantly stolen plot lines from my story. It makes me feel extremely uncomfortable when my work is stolen and used in someone else's story and honestly it's just discouraging.

𓆩❤︎𓆪

𓆩❤︎𓆪Giana: 19

𓆩❤︎𓆪
Giana: 19

𓆩❤︎𓆪Alessio: 28

𓆩❤︎𓆪
Alessio: 28

𓆩❤︎𓆪Alessio: 28

𓆩❤︎𓆪

Future me here:

This story was never intended for an audience. It's the first thing I ever wrote and I didn't start taking it seriously until I was halfway through the story.

Now that's not to say that I'm a bad writer.
I'm not.

I'm just saying that the that the story gets A HELL OF A LOT BETTER as it goes on and I think the character development is slow but so worth it in the end.

Also the smut is really good. I even find myself coming back to reread it.

——

COPYWRITE © 2021 BAZOOKAH - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED 

No part of this book may be reproduced, distributed or transmitted without written permission of the author.